tuscl

Orlando OTC

Knowing Orlando's air dance rules, I planned to just sit at the tip rail and dole out singles (a la CTQWERTY), while enjoying the eye candy. But then a very hot young Latina joined me, and begin rubbing my thigh. She convinced me to go to sit with her on a couch in a corner of the club. <p>
While no contact is allowed during dances, apparently canoodling with your dancer in between dances is perfectly acceptable. For the cost of a couple reasonably priced drinks and a few $10 table dances I was having a very enjoyable time. Then an OTC offer was placed on the table. <p>
This hadn't happened on previous visits to Orlando, so now I'm wondering - have things changed, or was I just clueless before, but now was putting out a different, (Rickduganesque) vibe?

5 comments

• farmerart
    14 years ago
    I don't know diddly about Orlando rules and it is a guarantee that hillbilly farmerart doesn't have rickdugan's moves but I am being pitched OTC fun virtually everywhere I go even in the lame western Canadian clubs I have been patronizing lately. I am a regular consumer when I am in the East because ITC samples are readily available. Out here in the West I have gone for only one pitch so far. My guess is that it has always been available anywhere from dancers with the inclination. I am always aggressive and blunt enough to straight out ask. Perhaps it is my natural Canadian "niceness".

Canadians....sheesh!!

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    As a SC customer, knowing that low mileage = little $$$, I wondered when OTC would be on the table. As a writer, my mind swims with the possibility of Disney charactor actor (i.e. Snow White, Cinderella, etc.) making minimum wage (they do) needing extra $$$ offers OTC.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Damn, I was hoping to read you'd banged Minnie...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Just wondering how was the stage tipping? did you at least get boobs in the face action? my last four visits to columbus strip clubs that is no longer allowed.
    I looked up your review and the club and surprised to see only 8 reviews on that Orlando club.
    Also maybe you got lucky with the OTC offer because of that smooth talking customer shit about being in town for the dentist convention lol.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    lol - too funny. I think that the "Rickduganesque vibe" has more to do with the green in my pocket than any personal skills. I also tend to increase my odds by picking clubs where there are less dollars chasing the girls, usually avoiding higher-end downtown city clubs.

See farmer's comments below. Given his resources and ability to spend with abandon, I have no doubt that if I was to walk into a club that farmer was partying in that there would be high-heel marks left all over my face as the girls ran over me to get to him ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion