tuscl

I'm glad they didn't have teachers like tihis when I went to school. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

8 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    In jr. high school, I had a homeroom teacher report late and drunk to school on the last day of one semester. School starting time was 8:00 a.m. and she didn't get to our classroom until about 8:15. We were all standing outside (in June--no weather problem), and watched her stagger down the arcade to our room, then struggle to get the key in the door knob and unlock the door. Once inside, she was moderately coherent, but one goofball kid yelled out, "I smell beer!" At the end of the day, when we would have seen her again, another teacher was present to tend to homeroom business (report cards, I recall).

We never saw or heard about our regular homeroom teacher again. We had a different homeroom teacher beginning in the fall semester. (BTW, she did keep her clothes on. Good thing for all!)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I remember I had a teacher in high school who as absolutely smokin' hot. She'd dress up very prim and proper, but her body was so fucking awesome she couldn't help but give every guy a boner. She'd go braless, and you could see those incredible nipples. And these really short skirts and high heels.

Anyway, word got out that she was a stripper in the evenings and on weekends.

So one day she came into homeroom and someone blurted out, "Hey Miss xxxx, Johnny saw you at a strip club last night!!"

So she says "Oh yeah? You mean doing something like THIS ???!!!"

And suddenly one of the walls of the classroom slides open and there's fucking VAN HALEN, and they start playing "Drop Dead Legs". HOLY SHIT !!! She starts stripping to Van Halen, and she slide out of her skirt, and...

Oh, wait...that didn't actually happen did it....sorry, just a dream I jerked off to in high school...

Never mind.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    In middle school there was a teacher that my friend had that actually posed for playboy in the 1960's. She was old at the time but one of the kids found her pics in his dads old playboys. He taped all her pics to the projector screen and rolled it back up. One day she pulled the screen down in front of the class and she was mortified. She left and didnt come back to class for two weeks.

She had a reputation as a hard ass teacher. Later she became a client of mine.
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    she should have been arrested. not for going to school drunk and pantsless but for being ugly and showing up to school drunk and pantless and scarring those students for life.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    OH MY GAWD...a woman that looks like that should not go pantsless in public.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I remember a teacher assistant or some teaching aid way back in elementary school with a lot of cleavage. She occasionally assisted me but the main thing I remembered was her boobs sticking out. I saw more boobs in elementary school than I saw In High School.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    yikes!
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    I had more teachers that looked like that than hot ones. Most teachers I had all through school were Old, men, fat or nuns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion