tuscl

Anna Nicole Smith

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:17 AM
Any of you guys see this happening to you? You're old and you decide to blow your money on a young girl and put her in your will. Anna is an idol to more than a few strippers.

12 comments

• jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Oh ya I've done the sugar daddy thing. I can only do it to a point though I don't have the money that bastard had but I love the attention it gets me.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I blew my disposable income on a stripper before I die. My kids all got a good education and are earning well into 6 figures, so I'm not at all concerned that I've spent their inheritance. And the stripper that I blew a couple of hundred thousand on, is now broke, homeless, no car, no license and is fucking her drug dealer. That's worth a few shits and giggles by itself, isn't it?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When Anna use to do those Guess ads back in the 90's, WOWZERS. I use to beat my meat with extreme aggression. Shit, I love Guess Girls.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    When I die the biggest beneficiary of my estate will be Canada Revenue Agency (Canada's equivalent to IRS). If Toronto sweetie hadn't callously dumped me I would probably have put in a shout for her in my will.
  • cbthree
    10 years ago
    Except for the will part, it's a POSSIBILITY. Difference is, he wasn't banging her and I would have to or she's out!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    If she is blowing my money she should be blowing something else of mine
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Gawker!Gawker!Gawker!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Anna Nicole was smokin' hot. But would I ever do something like that old dude did? No. I have this natural revulsion to the thought of someone taking advantage of me like that. I have too much self respect. At least I hope I do. Sure, in a weak moment we all get to the point where something is so good that you'll pay any price. But as I get older, that bar gets higher and higher and higher for me to give in. And at this point, there aren't many women out there who would do it for me.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Oh, if at that stage in life I have that kind of money I will sure look into sugardaddying some young hottie. Will let y'all know if/when it happens.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Didn't he specifically leave her out of his will?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Didn't he specifically leave her out of his will?" Apparently, yes. Props to J. Howard. But that whole story is like a classic trailer trash soap opera...paternity cases, drugs, gold digger, screwed up kids because of a screwed up mother, court battles over money... Geez, sometimes you wish there were certain requirements you needed to meet before you're allowed to have kids.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Nah. My wife will never let me do that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion