tuscl

"I don't want to die alone"

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
This I heard, the other night, from a 55 year old guy who is also a regular in a club that I frequent. Wow, was that a depressing moment. I started thinking about this guy right after I read GMDs most recent article installment, lol. Now yes, GMD is married while this guy is not, but, like GMD, I somehow could just imagine this guy whispering "I love you" to a stripper who was falling asleep with him during an overnight OTC gig. ;)

17 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I'll bet it was jerkoffson.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    You should have bought him a few lappers to cheer him up :)
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Wow. That is depressing as hell.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I would have said, don't worry, you'll have friends greet you on the other side.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, that's pretty sad...

But if your leisure time is spent sitting in a strip club and acting like the girls like you, then not much else you can expect. Like Ms. Lopaw said so eloquently:

"They are taking your money and having a good laugh at you behind your back in the dressing room later. Dancers are there to work and make money regardless of their sexual orientation. They don't give a fuck about you - just the contents of your wallet......and as soon as that is depleted you are just a non-memory as they move on to the next target."

So yeah, it's sad some guy is in that situation. Maybe his wife passed away, and he's feeling lonely, whatever.

What I would tell the guy? Something like this: "Well sir, why don't you get off your ass, get out of the fucking strip club, and go meet a real woman in the real world who really cares for you. Make her happy, she'll make you happy, and maybe you'll fall in love. But you sure aren't going to cure your loneliness here in a goddamned strip club".
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I have never said 'I love you' to any stripper nor to any other woman apart from my mother.

In all likelihood I will die alone unless I am surrounded by health care professionals. I am not depressed by that thought. I made my lifestyle decisions decades ago and I am comfortable with those decisions. Living my life over again, I would make different choices but I don't beat myself up with regret and remorse for the choices that I did make.
  • BagBoyJames
    10 years ago
    lol ricky boy his talking about his self in third person lol what a faggot
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Everybody dies alone.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Thank God I have those voicesin my head. Shit, I'll probably die with an entourage.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I have never said 'I love you' to any stripper nor to any other woman apart from my mother. In all likelihood I will die alone unless I am surrounded by health care professionals."

Okay, well there's sad and depressing, and then there's REALLY sad and depressing. Art wins.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    1. Go to northwest Pakistan.
    2. Find some crowded shithole with a picture of Osama Bin Laden on the wall.
    3. Blow yourself up.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "1. Go to northwest Pakistan.
    2. Find some crowded shithole with a picture of Osama Bin Laden on the wall.
    3. Blow yourself up."

I dunno...90% of the time I have no fucking clue what this guy is talking about....
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I think ilbbaicnl is advocating that America recruit its own cadre of suicide bombers from among the chronically depressed.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Jerkoffson calling art depressing. Welcome to upside down world.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "I dunno...90% of the time I have no fucking clue what this guy is talking about...."

At least he didn't tell you that you are a compulsive loser that needs counseling like he did to me... Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Thank God I have those voicesin my head. Shit, I'll probably die with an entourage …”

LOL – dude, you never run out of ammunition !
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Tough love, shailynn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion