tuscl

Another weird one

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Saturday, August 2, 2014 7:58 PM
Think of the stripper you'd most like to do regular OTC with. Now think of your second choice. Your second choice want the same money for each pork session as your first choice. But choice number two wants you to deposit part of the money into a bank account in her sister's name, to hold for her as college money for when she gets too old for sex work. Which stripper do you pick?

33 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    You go first
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "But choice number two wants you to deposit part of the money into a bank account in her sister's name, to hold for her as college money for when she gets too old for sex work. Which stripper do you pick?" I guess I'm totally missing the point. Two strippers, your favorite and another, both charge the same, but the second, less desirable one, has conditions on how she gets paid...is that about right? Why are you even asking? Go for the best one who has no conditions.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    duh
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "duh" Oh, so I guess it was supposed to be funny or something? Oh, okay. Yeah, that's funny.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm guessing your point is that there'll be some sort of guarantee that at least part of your money is going to make #2's life better in the long run. Perhaps. Or her sister is owed the money. Or, a million other reasons. On several occasions, my ATF has asked me to hold onto money for her until she reached a goal (I.e. Her boob job, buying a car, first last & security for an apartment). All that is ,is her grudging acceptance of the fact that she's totally irresponsible with money and trusts me as much as anyone else in her world.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    neither I just pimp out my hookers then takes their moneeey
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Stripper 2 wants me to deposit the money? Why can't she go to the bank? That implies she is lazy. So she probably won't do it on top. I go with #1
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well ilbbaicnl, I share your love of the weird. But I'm not sure who I'd go with in this question. Stripper #2 is asking for additional works without ratcheting up the weird that much. Let's imagine the two chicks were equally hot. But one was a 20 minute drive away and the second 1.5 hours away. Nearby girl is hot but a real Nancy Normal who plays Katy Perry songs while you do the deed. Faraway chick is equally HAWT but she's a Wendy Weirdo who has an extensive collection of old Spike Jones records that she plays. Where do you go?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Duh
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    It has been my observation that most strippers who have well intentioned educational aspirations, rarely ever follow them through to fruition. In fact, through all the years I've been in The Game, I can only recall 2 who actually graduated. The money and lifestyle of stripping usually serves as a mammoth distraction that few are disciplined enough to overcome. The average stripper has trouble concentrating on anything that isn't money oriented. Most just don't have the skills required to focus on a long term goal, like a college degree. They're challenged when asked questions like, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Hell, most can't even tell you what they've got coming up in 5 days! They typically have short attention spans. In most cases, when I come across a stripper who claims she's "in school," I can almost always guess that her "major" is "Cosmetology;" it's almost comical. I can also almost expect that they're probably lying or if telling the truth, not really serious about it. If it were my CF, I probably might do it (she's brighter than most), although she's begun to show herself typical. However, I don't see her putting me through all the drama of involving her sister. Idk ... Stripper 2 sounds like she's full of shit and too much drama. However, if she's really that hot, she may be hard to say "No" to. I guess, for me, it would have to come down to who give the best head! Go figure.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    Doc, I had one recently tell me she was in school to learn "waxing" and was making straight A's. Gotta love this sheet!
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    One fav got a Master's in Accounting. Another got an certificate in Allied Healthcare, probably making $60K now. Maybe I'm less judgmental because I really hated college myself.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    Stripper 2 wants me to deposit the money? Why can't she go to the bank? That implies she is lazy. So she probably won't do it on top. I go with #1 plus 1
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @magicrat: LOLOLOL!!!!!!! @ilbbaicnl: "Maybe I'm less judgmental because..." I began my analysis of the scenario with... "It has been my observation..." Not much judgmental about anything said after that, if one is merely giving an account of what has been witnessed.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: BTW (Again, just reporting what I've been a witness to), my ATF once sold drugs (side hustle while dancing). She was in school too. She finally decided to quit stripping and dope slinging, to concentrate more on school. Now, I gotta give it to this one. She wants to be a pharmacist. Might as well make it legal, right?. I'm actually proud of her. If nothing else, she's shown herself to be tenacious. This one may just actually graduate. After all, she's been in school now, over the past 10 years, at the same institution. That wouldn't be all that peculiar, if it weren't for the fact that she's attending a junior college (2 year community college). Like I said, at least she's showing tenacity.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    One of my faves graduated from a well respected college with a degree in Graphic Design and her best stripper friend just graduated as a BSRN. The "artiste" just fell in love with the easy money and the nurse quit stripping when she graduated
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @gawker; Well, maybe all I know is dumb hoes, cause mine ain't graduating from shit! Generally speaking, the only thing I see em graduate from is NOT GOING to VIP, to GOING to VIP!
  • Joker420
    10 years ago
    to funna
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My first choice is my first choice BY DEFINITION. So the rest of the question is irrelevant.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This example is a little bit contrived. But if I take the question as being, how does what she is going to do with the money going to influence my willingness to be paying her and doing OTC? Then yes, it does effect me. I am less likely to want to support a dancer's wreck less consumption patterns, or substance abuse, or day trading or other gambling patters, then to support responsible use. I am far more likely to want to have sex or want to pay money to someone I share common values with than someone I do not. It is never going to be just physical looks. It is the entire persona that I go for. Handing them money and pushing my cock into them are actually both very similar. Where as they have unlimited capacity. I have limited capacity, of each type. And they know this. I will invest both ways in the one I see a partnership with. SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @SJG can't say I give a crap about "common values", it's her physical appearance that gets me going. But, for ethical reasons, and to get the odds of a good situation lasting in your favor, win-win relationships are the way to go.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Speaking of strippers going to school, does anyone actually have any proof that any of the strippers who have told you they were going to college, or graduated, actually were? I've heard so many stories by so many strippers about going to school, but somehow they manage to be working dayshifts whenever I visit. It's not that I don't believe them, I just know they're lying.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I know several dancers who are 'students' but they don't actually go to any school. But one of my close waitress friends IS in school; in fact I think she just graduated.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    jerkoffson: "Speaking of strippers going to school, does anyone actually have any proof that any of the strippers who have told you they were going to college, or graduated, actually were? " Sure, if you are friends with them on FB you can see that it actually does happen, sometimes.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    @jerikson: I have been able to verify, in 2 instances. One of them was majoring in nursing and has quit stripping altogether. I anticipate her graduating soon. She comes across to me as a very serious minded girl (thus her quitting The Game). The other is the one I talked about earlier, who has been in school now forever. She too has quit, which is why I said she very well may do it some day. As for the 2 I knew who graduated, 1 of them I never did "verify." She just stopped dancing. I assumed that to mean she really did graduate. I'm really not sure. The other girl did indeed graduate. I ran into her at a local doctor's office (Kaiser Permanente). She actually drew my blood and we laughed about past good times. She continued dancing for a while, after that (I don't think there's much money in lab work). However, I eventually stopped seeing her in the clubs. I currently know a stripper who says she is nursing. She claims also being in school, upgrading to an anesthesia nurse. One thing I know about nursing, it's a very broad field (as this girl evidently has learned). Unless they are classified as RN, or have a specialty, they're not really making much money and will, more than likely, remain on the pole. All that other shit (LPN, CNA) isn't going to support the type of income many of these girls have grown accustomed to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion