tuscl

Copy 'n paste

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Saturday, August 2, 2014 6:20 AM
I haven't submitted a review in awhile, but I just noticed the following statement when I was in that area today. "WARNING: We have a zero tolerance policy for plagarism. If we find out you submit a review as your own from another site, your account will be deleted." Maybe it's always been there and I just never noticed it before.

18 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I don't think it's always been there. Never noticed this until now
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Interesting that it says from another site. What about reviews from this site. There is one member that is known to have done that.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If someone was doing that to run multiple aliases here, that would be one way to delete those accounts. I'm not interested in reading fake reviews.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Y'all already know my two cents concerning plagiarism.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Who is this one person mr cat
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    I've reported a few people doing copy paste of reviews from usasexguide...and copy paste of old reviews from this site. They'll copy a review for one club and post under another.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Bad news for RickyBoy and his countless phony reviews.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Jack :)
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Jack :)
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
    Interesting that it says from another site. What about reviews from this site. There is one member that is known to have done that.
  • .juicebox69
    10 years ago
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^ You did notice that it said "plagarism" and not "plagiarism", no? Besides, the Juiceman doesn't plagiarize or plagarize...that dude plaJiarizes! The "J" makes all the difference. It means he doesn't have the time to think about what he writing when he's also typing away with both hands and both feet and writing a fifth review by slapping his frank and beans on a firth computer keyboard. Juice gets a pass 'cos that shit be plajiarism, not plagiarism. Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Bonesbrother
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Two retards siting in a tree kissing.
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I don't know how to copy-and-paste but I do post on a couple of other sites. Accordingly I haven't posted a review here in some time. I wonder if Founder means that we can not review a club that we have reviewed elsewhere.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    lmfao
  • founder
    10 years ago
    You may post a review here and on other sites. It's the fucktards that c/p from other sites OR from tuscl that piss me off. Lazy bastards. They get deleted with no questions asked.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    All right Founder!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion