tuscl

do you care about the dancers orgasm ?

Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:24 PM
its very important to me that I make my provider cum a few good times before I let loose my juice

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Exactly
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I leave dancer orgasms up to her. It's actually rare that they cum since no one has DATY in my club...but every now and then one will get off grinding on my cock or leg. My #2 has cum two times over the course of maybe 100 dances we've done. I enjoy it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Hell to the yes. Shit, even if it's 1:45 am at a civie bar or club and the only tail I'm getting that night is 1:45er, I'm doing my damn best to make her orgasm and spasm.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Considering how often they fake it, probably not. It's nice when it happens for real, though.
  • sagevincent
    10 years ago
    Same here. And by the same logic overly fake moaning are buzz kills for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    OMG! Absolutely I want to let her cum a few times, cum many many times, cum endlessly like the way the waves crash onto the ocean beach. If circumstances don't allow me to demonstrate this to her, then at least I am going try and explain it to her in words. I have no interest in "LDK". I see HJ and BJ 'till completion as only special circumstances practices. The objective is always FS, but DFK, FIV, and DATY radically augment it. Usually DFK is the litmus test as to whether it is going to be mind blowing or just very good. When she will let go in DFK, then she lets go in every other way as well. I put each of my loads to good use. I don't waste them in things like LDK. I never treat her like a pinball machine. I never try to push her over the top. Rather I just let her passions come to the surface. Her own contractions will make her tired and ready for sleep. But I'm very careful not to make her sore. When my jisim goes into her, then the entire universe is reborn and she sees that I know this. This is never really P4P, it is Rent to Own. Once will do it with civilians. With the most case hardened and jaded of sex workers it might take 3 or 4 times within several days. But then of course the issue is always, "What now?" SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    If you mean making her cum in a dry humping lap dancing situation? Well usually I'm not going to be seeking that out. Instead wanting make out going to FIV, or really wanting FS. I've done DATY with dancers in the booths and that most certainly does effect them. It does take them out of their On The Job persona. It makes them fully ready for OTC - FS. Dry humping, and girl on top like in a dance booth? Well when I've done things like that it again comes down to meditating on the shared energy flows and just getting off on her body in everyway possible. So I am massaging her entire front side, from lower belly to tits. Treating it like it is all contiguous, treating her like she were a dog with 8 nipples. If she wants to she will probably come as much as possible in the available time. Then I am also feeling the flare and shapping of her hips. WHen I come I'm holding her firmly by the widest part of her hips, like she were a ceramic vessel for me to fill. And it will feel to her AS IF about a quart of my jisim is being squirted into her under high pressure. The whole thing is a head game of course, as sex acts always are. It is an advertisement for how good FS is going to be. I have put on a show for her. Sometimes though circumstance in the lives of one or both of us don't actually allow this FS meeting to occur. But after such a dry humping session, I am certain that she is going to want it as much as I do. All evidence I have seen confirms this. SJG
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    When a dancer starts caring about MY orgasm, then I'll start worrying about hers
  • HonestT
    10 years ago
    Priority #1 for me. Hey everyone has their kinks, but making a girl I just met cum, produces major wood.
  • cbthree
    10 years ago
    OP if that's the case, you will end up spending a lot of $ like a fool once they realize you will wait on them. And ANY woman can wait and fake it forever. But hey, whatever floats your boat. My philosophy is if I'm ever a paid customer to her, it's all about me. If not, it's all about her first then me. A lot of times I may not even get mine from beating that pussy down for so long getting her off and I'm cool with that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion