tuscl

Requesting a song

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm headed to the club to see my CF. A song comes on that immediately reminds me of her. It's like the song was written just for me, her, and this evening. I play the song over again, visualizing her stripping off her clothes for me, spreading her legs, with an invitation to come inside. Needless to say, I have a hard on before I even get to her club.

The song is So Hot by Chris Rick. The lyrics which remind me of her are:

You got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
I can tell you're trouble but I'm still obsessed
Because you know you're so hot, I want to get you alone
So hot, I wanna get you stoned
So hot, I don't want to be your friend
I want to fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again

I'm singing this song as I go in the door and she greets me. We visit for a while, and then I tell her the fantasy I had coming to the club. She says no problem, walks to the DJ booth, and she's the next one on stage stripping just for me to So Hot. And she removes the last bit of clothing and spreads her legs right in front of me, my fantasy has become reality. Later that evening, I complete the fantasy by fucking her like I'm never going to see her again.

I ask her if that is the first time anyone has asked her to dance for a particular song, expecting that the answer will likely be yes. She says not at all, it's very common. She says some guys will even come to the club and give her a list of songs that they want her to dance to throughout the evening.

I had honestly never before considered requesting a specific song from a dancer before this. I agree with many who will probably say that the songs are usually not that important. Nevertheless, as this evening proves, there are times when the song compliments the dancer in a very erotic and sexy way. This was one of those times.

Has anyone else ever requested a specific song from a dancer, or am I the only PL on this board that has ever done that? Does anyone want to try it for the first time?

15 comments

• shailynn
    10 years ago
    I always request:

Rupert Holmes - escape (the piña colada song)

Any song by billy ocean but Caribbean queen gets top priority.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    One of the DJs at my favorite club always announces that if you have any song requests to let him know. I have tried but he has never played any of my requests. I guess you need a pussy to get that.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    No.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Chances are that most of the songs we older PLs “like”; does not fit the type of music played in most SCs today.

If they are playing back to back gangsta rap I doubt the club will oblige to a Jimmy Buffet song request – for example.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Moore's the pity!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Arghhhhh! More's! Damn spell "corrector"
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Never have I requested a song...it's never been that important, though I definitely see how good music makes it better.

Personally, I have dreams of sitting in a dark, hazy, totally sleazy club. Suddenly the lights go out, and the stage spotlights come on, and the room starts shaking to the pounding sound of "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin. And out from behind the curtain comes a slow parade of ultra hot strippers in super tight and revealing, floor length tube dresses that are super thin fabric and super tight all the way down to their ankles. They're all posing and teasing, with big ol' nasty tits, lots of hair, stiletto heels...and John Bonham's drums shake the building...

Awesome.

Or maybe "Back in Black" by AC/DC. Two of the greatest stripper songs ever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I do recall a while back at a dive down here in Miami which closes at 5:00 a.m. that the DJ started playing classics when things were winding down around 4:00 or 4:30 a.m.

I remember I was hanging out w/ a dancer and just relaxing after 2 VIP sessions w/ her and the DJ played “Hotel California” – man it was great to hear that song in a SC especially when relaxing and chilling after 2 VIPs.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Not meant to slam the OP, but the song you referenced is So Hott by Kid Rock, not Chris Rick. Great LD music is one of my favorite things about strip clubs! I love finding great songs, and making playlists that I use for OTC encounters. Here are a couple of my current favorites - Space Lord by Monster Magnet, Electric Church by Clutch, The Sex is Good by Saving Abel, and Feelin Love by Paula Cole. Not necessarily new, but very good LD songs!
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I didn't specifically request it once, but there was a girl at my favorite club named Sugar, and when I was in the VIP, they suddenly started playing "Sugar" by Kid Rock (on the same album as "So Hott".

FWIW, I got to play DJ a couple times for various dancers at my favorite club (they have a jukebox there) for their stage dances. They like my music choices.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I once told a favorite that if she danced to Tequila like Pee Wee Herman did, I'd tip her a $100 for that one stage dance. She said no way. Damn.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Really depends on the club. I've had requests filled and also ignored. My ATF always was different with her music (metal), and that was one of the reasons she became my ATF. Of course, Asian was the # 1 reason. Well, at least the first attraction.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Jerikson-- something we agree on. Strippers and ac/dc are a great mix. I might request you shook me all night long next time

Azdd -- you're right, Kid Rock. Got my comedians mixed up with the musicians for a moment.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @JohnSmith69-It's ok. Chris Rock has a song called "Can A Nigga Get A Table Dance?"
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think I mentioned this before. I once tipped the DJ $5 to play The Humpty Dance for a girl because she had an enormous nose.

BTW. I like big noses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion