tuscl

Can we all frickin' agree...

zipman68
the speed force!
Monday, July 28, 2014 4:43 AM
...NOT to post dick pics as avatars? Yes fastscrs, I'm lookin' at you. You made me agree with jerikson40. What's up with that? We all know that ain't your dick. And even if it was we'd rather see a HAWT chick. What are you trying to accomplish with the dick pic? If you dig dicks there are plenty of other places to post your dick. Get on chat roulette and hang out all day with Mr. Wang and friends. But spare us!

10 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I second the motion.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    I haven't read any posts or that, but it might be a female poster. In that case, I can understand why she put up her fav sex object.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Maybe he's trolling. :)
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Yes I can agree with that!...LoL
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a good excuse to use the Ignore function.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    Frivolity
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Penis envy
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    I posted this pic because that is what strip clubs do to me...give me a huge hard on. However, I see it was misinterpreted. My apologizes. I'll change it to something that reflects the source of my hard on.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    We're on a few adult sites and any cpls profile with a dick pic as its main pic gets placed on ignore immediately as after a few years we fiogured out that only a total dick uses a dick pic.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You're good people fastscrs! As a straight dude I say "HAWT chick pic better than dick pic". I suspect lesbian readers agree. And straight stripper chicks probably see as much dick as they want in other venues...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion