tuscl

Why did you become a stripper ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

24 comments

• Douqster
    10 years ago

It's partly the money, but I think that is a minor motivation. Most girls' main motivation seems to be because they enjoy controlling PLs.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Pretty interesting thread with interesting responses. I actually think most if not all of them are telling the truth why they became strippers.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I agree with ranukam. Im sure a lot started with good intentions and the world of stripping may have distracted them from their original intentions
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm working my way thru college.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm stripping for world peace.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "It's partly the money, but I think that is a minor motivation"

Interesting you came to that conclusion. Especially after virtually every single stripper said it as their main motivation.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "I became a stripper because it was the best option for me being 18 and done with school. To be at that age and just be able to take your clothes off to make money versus some shitty retail job it was a no brainer for me"

Save yourself a lot of reading. The best answer was the shortest one.

Take your clothes off for money is a no brainer. It's a simple as that. Everyone else wrote paragraphs justifying their reasons - but in the end it all comes down to this.
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    I think there are also a couple of big mistakes with the underlying logic and assumptions here. First, despite what they will tell you, I don't think most strippers primary motivation is the money. (And no it's not to meet nice guys like alucard, mikeya02, txtittyfan, and other losers they won't have a chance with outside the club either.)

Second problem is that even if money were the only factor these girls could very well have infinite desire for it. So attractive girls make less without doing extras. Doesn't matter because it's still not enough, so they do extras for even more. (And that "not enough" is your hint to what their real motivation is beyond the money.)
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "I don't think most strippers primary motivation is the money."

Ahhhh, okay...now that you put it that way, I think I understand. Good point. I never thought of it that way.
  • Douqster
    10 years ago
    Yeah, it's something I noticed pretty early on, didn't know or care why until just about a year ago, unfortunately not an answer I'm giving away either. Not that it matters though, because as lon as you know that it is that way, "why" is more if an academic question.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    How come none of them SW chicks mentioned the fringe benefits of stripping?
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "I became a stripper because it was the best option for me being 18 and done with school."

I like that comment. Of course, not everyone is done with school at 18, especially most people with a good income.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    If I were an 18 year old girl with an adequate body I'd have been a stripper too. Mainly for the money, but I like show biz in general, and unless I could sing or be in a band, I'd be dancing.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    Best answer was from the girl that said she was skinny with big tits!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I don't know why Q-ster is repeating D-ster from 2 years ago. D-ster already explained that a strippers main motivation is to be a sex object. They like to look sexy, act sexy, love sex, etc. Thats why the hottest girls do otc. They like it. Something like that.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ D-ster should be G-ster
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Mikey-I agree with you on the sex object part. I still think the stripper dental plan runs a close second.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    That might be why they become strippers, but that's not why they stay strippers. One of my old faves, who had a tendency to quit the business, only to come back several weeks (months? years?) later, always said stripping is better than flipping burgers.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    easy money. If you got the good, odds are it beats 7.25/hr
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "If I were an 18 year old girl with an adequate body I'd have been a stripper too."

I dunno....

If the tables were turned, and I was a good looking 18 year old guy with an adequate body, would I have been a stripper in a strip club for women?

Considering some customers would be 60+ year old, unattractive grandmas with sagging skin, who reached into my pants and grabbed my dick, and wanted to kiss me on the lips?

It must be tough in that regard. Of course if all your customers are hot 18 year olds, then I suppose....
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I don't believe one word outta those SW strippers mouths.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    That article goes to show:

1) That they (strippers) will lie to you.

2) That they (dancers) will lie to themselves.

Oh my F-ing dick, I did not see one instance they mentioned drugs.

What a load of BS.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @jerikson: If you were into show biz and all you had was an 18 year old hard body, then yes. While I never was the 'hard body' type, I'm blessed I can play a little guitar.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm surprised that not one stripper admitted to being slutty and figured that she might as well make good money whole being slutty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion