tuscl

Do you keep dancers phone numbers or toss them away every so often?

I mean if you haven't seen them in ages I understand tossing the number. What if you see a dancer in another club and you think you might still have her number? I'm a bit of a pack rat and phone numbers don't take much space.

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I only keep them if I plan to see the chick OTC or if she doesn't keep a set schedule.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    I rarely "lose" any numbers. One just never knows. Best part, if someone from the distant past decides to call me, well I'll know who it is and whether I wish to answer or not.

Someday you might just need that bail bondsman's number. :)
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I clean out old phone numbers fairly regularly. Yeah they don't take up much room but if I can't even remember who she is then there's no point in keeping her number.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I keep them. The old numbers sometimes come in handy. I was bored one time and I remembered Fantasy. I still had her number.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    I'm pretty dumb so there's only so much space my brain can handle. Out they go(purge) so I can concentrate on the things that matter in my life. Sorry.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Keep phone numbers in your brain?
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    keep the ones i want to keep. that is if i didnt keep losing my damn phone
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I burn CDs full of them and sell them on eBay.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^lol you could make a fortune doing that
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    They never return calls, so why bother.
  • joewebber
    10 years ago
    I keep all my phone numbers for years. the other day, i was dialing a dancer's number as she was telling me, and it turned out I had met her before, but she looked very different and was using a different dancer name.
  • Pole_Doc
    10 years ago
    I keep everything. I'm the type who remembers faces but not names.

I was once interested in hooking up with a new stripper who was suddenly fired, shortly after giving me her number (I had no clue). By the time I got around to using her number, it was no longer working. I finally made my way back to the club, to learn she no longer worked there.

Months went by, before I finally saw her again working at another club. I had no idea what her name was (forgot) and she didn't appear to remember me. While she was doing her stage set, I looked frantically through my phone. I knew if I saw the name, I would remember and recognize it.

When I finally was able to call her over to dance, she seemed relaxed and impressed that I was able to call her by name. She began vaguely remembering when we first met and giving me her number. She immediately updated me with her new number and we had sex later that same day (evening). I believe holding on to that name in my phone did in fact help things along.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Since I started using Google Voice, I have all the numbers I've gotten since then. I've deleted the ones I know don't work any more, but the rest I have.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I like variety as I’ve often posted thus I rarely have any desire to stick to any one particular dancer – thus I usually erase dancers’ #s fairly quickly since I’m normally in no particular hurry to see them again.

I get a fair amount of #s I think in large part b/c I’m a white-guy visiting black dives and I normally spend a lot and that somehow makes me look “hot” in the dancers’ eyes :).

I sometimes take their #s either thinking I might want to call them up; or I’ll take it so they won’t feel rejected – and sometimes I’ll just make up some excuse not to take their # so they won’t be expecting me to call – but even if I take their #; I usually don’t call and just erase their # after a few days.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I delete numbers in my phone like clockwork fwice a year . I am very meticulous about that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion