tuscl

Can you Reverse an Air Dance?

StripShopper
No One Cares
Monday, June 13, 2005 12:23 PM
Here's a Tough one. I've been known just to take the first girl I think is attractive without evaluating her first...(and of course I usually kick myself each time) because its this type that usually performs the Air Dance. So, if like me....You've been in this situation before...Have any of you guys been able to salvage the dance or teach the dancer what you want? Personally, for me it's 50/50: 50% of the time I can correct her dance style....the other 50%, well they just ignore my request (and I get up and leave) or they say just pay me now because I don't do that. Any Experiences Here?

6 comments

• TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    Just ask them first: "Do you only do Air Dances?" Then, if she says she does more, and only does an airdance, she really does not deserve a tip. Sometimes the girl needs to warm up, but she should do so within the first dance. If she is still "untouchable" by the second, call a halt.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I concur with Yoda about this, with one exception. I once got a girl to suck her own tit once. Ever after, she would do that for me. Really, they do what they do, and if you don't like it, there's always someone else.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I buy all types of dances-high contact, medium, low and air - depending on the club I'm in. I have no interest in on- the-job-training or coaching. If I try a new girl and I don't like the dance I just don't buy another one.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I've often had the experience of "some" contact leading to more contact. I have never had the experience of "no" contact leading to "any" contact
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    It sucks when that happens especially when you weren't expecting it. It would be helpful if those dancers just wore big t-shirts stating "I only do air dances!!" The extremely bad dancers not do only air dances, they don't even look at the guy they are dancing for and instead look at something else or out into the crowd. I remember seeing that a long time ago. Those dances aren't even worth the one dollar tip I give to girls at the stage.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    The only success that I've had is to buy more dances. I think most guys unless there are very fussy about looks would do better just to move on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion