tuscl

ANYBODY WATCHING MSNBC RIGHT NOW?

rattdog
New York
sex slaves-the johns is he name of the show. san Francisco undercover cops busting johns in street stings.

11 comments

• kingcripple
    10 years ago
    im watching it
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    im watching it
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Weird, I already had it on.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    I am watching it. Lesson learned: do not fool around with street workers. Any one know of similar undercover decoys in strip clubs ? Sometimes, I am apprehensive about seeing a new stripper until I have done a little research. Are there similar busts of johns in strip clubs?
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    MSNBC is for the turds and retards we call Progressives, not for Americans.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Real Americans watch Honey Boo Boo.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    And monster truck rallies. And tractor pulls.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Don't forget Naked and Afraid! That show deserves an Emmy and that's the bare truth.

;D
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    MSMBC is so desperate to get anyone to watch they set up these sting shows and pay the local cops to run the operation praying to get enough viewers to avoid being shut down. While I have no problem busting trafficers of children and illegals being busted these shows always focus on the "johns" and many time insinuate the hooker is underage but never actually say. These 'progressive' a..holes always want to dictate to everyone else's behavior but never look into the mirror. They would never go to Washington DC and do an expose' on underage prostitutes in DC and teenage interns getting seduced and raped in the halls of power. There are more egomaniacal pervs per square foot in Washington DC than anywhere else in the US.
    Power corrupts and the longer that asshole are insulated from the rules of society the more that think they can get away with. Two Words: Term Limits
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    OP.... Did the show hit close to home? My righteous ass has never paid for sex, unless you count my wife.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    TiredTraveler, tell us how you really feel!

(But note, I agree!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion