tuscl

The strip club life and friends

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Friday, July 18, 2014 7:06 AM
How do you guys go about strip clubbing and your friends? Are they cohorts in your adventures or is this an activity you keep hidden? For me, I used to have a good friend, who's top priority was strip clubs. I loved partying with this guy but he partied a little to hard and is an alcoholic now. My other friends who are much more tame, don't really get it. I tried to talk them into a strip club road trip recently and they decided they would rather go to a baseball game. Crazy... Ones married so he's scared to death of going into a club and the other is divorced and just doesn't understand what goes on in certain clubs. Oh well more strippers for me!

22 comments

• Subraman
    10 years ago
    I am lucky enough to have a small group of friends who love SCing as much as I do, plus a couple of other friends who like going now and then. I understand why SC addicts often prefer to SC by themselves rather than go with friends who are not really into strip clubs -- those guys can be an anchor, they might want to leave early, etc. But once you go SCing with a group of other SC junkies, you never go back: you have company on the road to and from the club, one designated driver and everyone else can get drunk, they're junkies too so no one wants to go home early, table full of girls and guys gives a really fun atmosphere. If a buddy thinks he wants to take a girl OTC afterwards, he'll have taken his own car, and we'll all pitch in to get her drunk and amenable to OTC afterwards.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I usually club solo but plenty of family n friends know about my habit, err, hobby.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Many more men would go to SCs if they knew what was available, and if they took the time to gain the experience to navigate the environment. I never went until I was in my 30s because I thought of strip clubs as places with toothless whores on stage dancing for members of the hells angels. Once I found out how wrong that image could be, it still took several years to get the experience needed to have maximum fun and not get ripped off. Other than participating on this site, however, I don't do much to correct the misapprehension of many men about SCs. This is partially to keep down the competition for dancers, but mostly because I don't think my friends would be willing to spend the time needed to find out what they are missing. Also the SO would try to cut my balls off if she found out, and most of my friends would be too scared about the women in their lives finding out. So I mostly club alone. Would like to go with other tuscl members one day, but that's difficult right now given my unpredictable travel schedule.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I generally fly solo, the exception being golf trips to Myrtle Beach, but even then, some are more interested in getting drunk than spending time with the dancers. Some of it is financial and with others it's hard to pin down. Even 800 miles away from the SO they fear retribution, hell fire and damnation.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Gawker-I take shots of hellfire and brimstone then chase them down with retribution.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    I have lost several girl friends that I knew in college who disapprove of my choice to dance. I have gained the friendship of some dancers and customers, but I have lost almost every friend I had before I was a dancer. I cannot make friends at my retail job as that may reveal my dancer identity.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @trixxi: If it makes you feel any better, I don't have the same set of friends from when I was in school. Life takes us to new places and we meet new people. Sucks you can't make friends at your retail job though.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    It's the stupid ass stigma...like JS said above. People think they are all hellholes. I like to party solo most of the time anyhow...though being in a group can be a good way to get the party going and get the girls to loosen up.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I basically club solo. However I almost always run into one or more of my TUSCL buddies at my favorite club. 2 Months ago there were 6 of us there unplanned which is a better showing than the recent planned meet ups like the one in Detroit today. It works out good in the fact that we can all do our own thing and during slack time with the dancers we can swap Intel on strippers and clubs. Occasionally I do plan on meeting old buddies or new ones at the club. So far I have met 34 TUSCL members.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I got a few friends that enjoy strip clubs, but none of them enjoy it as much as I do, which is why I club solo most of the time.
  • hotwheels
    10 years ago
    I don't mention it to my friends. It seems better kept private. So I go solo. Any TUSCLers in northern CA?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I usually go alone. I have one buddy I occasionally hang out with and we will go to clubs together. Two of my old friends from old school days also enjoy going to clubs, although being that one of them is married, he doesn't have the freedom to do that on the rare chance I get to see him. When I see the other one, we will generally hang out together for several days and one day is always dedicated to stripclubbing. The one other friend I hang out with regularly is not into going to strip clubs, but at least he doesn't condemn me for it.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Like ranukam most of my friends aren't as hardcore as I am so I fly solo. Its a treat,tho, to hang out with cool people once in a while.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    I generally fly solo. I am apprehensive about making friends at the stripclub, because I am fearful of undercover LE activity. Are you guys also fearful of finding male friends at the strip club to share information? I think it will be good to share intelligence, but the threat of an undercover LE keeps me at bay to myself. So, I have to experience each stripper on my own, for better or worse; win or lose. What is the experience of this board on establishing male friendship at the stripclub to share information on the strippers?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I usually go alone but spend a lot of time talking to or sitting with dancers. You could say I go alone but am rarely alone. When I am alone it gives me freedom to watch the girls on stage and tip them.
  • Big_sarge
    10 years ago
    Definitely keep my habit to myself. There is only one other buddy who knows the extent of my habit (errrr hobby). Other than that...nobody knows and I prefer to keep it that way.
  • pppiiizzzaaa
    10 years ago
    I have been to clubs alone and with friends. I usually go by myself though. It's two different experiences really. I prefer to go alone, watch the girls on stage for a while. Pick the one I like the best and then ask her to sit with me and spend a bit of time chatting. Then end my time at the club with some lap dances. It's really very therapeutic for me (am I the only one). When I go with friends it's different, I wouldn't ditch my friends for alone time with a dancer, nor would I want them seeing me cuddling with the girls. When we go as a group, which is not often, we just enjoy the sights, drink beer, bullshit with the girls and get boobs rubbed on our faces. lol also a very good time
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The few times I've visited with friends it was with male friends. I have run into people I know from work already in the club. That's not hard to do when over 200 people recognize you from work. Of course most of the time I run into no one I know unless a dancer says she remembers me from somewhere or it's a regular dancer or club employee who recognizes me.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @ujay- I've met one other PL in a club who became a club bud on occasion if I'm in his city. And I met a female PL here on TUSCL (lopaw) that I've clubbed with a few times. But I think most people that club with others do so with friends and coworkers that they have met outside the club.
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    When I got serious about SCing I mostly did it with my buddy when I went with him while he was working. He owned his own business. His wife wouldn't put out. We did a little OTCing. When she passed away and he remarried he quit 'cause he was hitting it regularly - she is 12 years younger. I also did a good bit of SCing with my brother but he was killed when an idiot T-boned him on his motorcycle. I very rarely go to an SC anymore, preferring to do OTC with former strippers snd their friends who are looking to make a quick buck.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Always solo. I'm there on a mission, and it's between me and the dancers. I come for hot girls who want to jerk me off and make me cum. And when the mission is complete, I move on with my life. If you're just there for some drinks and goofing around, yeah, friends are fine I suppose. But for me, friends are for ballgames and barbeques and the beach and scuba diving and doing sports with and stuff. Not when I'm getting my rocks off, and I want to focus on hot chicks.
  • gerner
    10 years ago
    Half the time I go alone and half the time with friends. With friends it's all about drinking, catching up, and maybe a dance or two. Solo it's about spending time with a hot, young lady, talking, laughing, and finishing with some high mileage dances. It really is therapeutic. I feel like I am more focused, friendly, and confident after a nice trip to a club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion