tuscl

Pasco County Florida

Hello,

I am fairly new to this site, and I truly appreciate all of the reviews! I wish I had discovered this sooner!

I will be in Pasco County for a couple of days coming up, so I have been reading reviews on all the clubs in the area. It seems most of the clubs in this area are hit or miss. For every good review there seems to be a very bad review. If I had more time (and money) I'd visit several clubs, but I don't.

Obviously the quality of dancers here won't be what one would find in Tampa, but that is okay with me. I'm just looking for a decent club with an assortment of nice young dancers for a fun afternoon or evening out. So if there is anyone out there who visits clubs in this area, I'd love to hear your advice, best bets or clubs to completely avoid. I was considering Brass Flamingo, Lollipop's, Calendar Girls....and really any other area club.

Thanks again for everyone's reviews as well as any responses or messages I get on this!

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Try contributing to the reviews that you appreciate so much.
  • drake00123
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. Since I only recently found this site, and live in an area where there are ZERO clubs, I have yet had the opportunity to post a review. That's kinda why I prefaced my post with those first two sentences.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Looks like a pretty crappy area for strip clubs. If you come from someplace that has no clubs, and you have so little experience that you are not in a position to post any reviews, then it is worth the drive down to Tampa to go to Mons.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Right John. After all, who wants the great customer service often found in many Pasco clubs when one can get ripped off in a tourist trap in Tampa instead. ;)
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    Go to Bare Assets if you want alcohol with your naked girls. Travel over to Scarlett's in Ybor if you can have fun w/o the booze. Best two clubs in the area IMHO.
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I don't have a lot of experience over there, but I tend to agree with Rick. The clubs in that area are a more what I consider TUSCLish than Tampa's. Less talk, more action kind of thing. The cost is certainly lower.

There's nothing wrong with Tampa, but I sure as shit wouldn't drive past a bunch of clubs to get there.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    But Scarlett's would just be driving into Tampa. Many options and many reviews. I thought OP wanted to stay in Pasco.

My sense overall is that Pasco clubs have good service, as Rick stated, but they can be highly variable in terms of dancer quality.

Last time I was in the Tampa area I actually took a drive up to the Brass Flamingo and it sucked. I sat through a dayshift rotation was not a single girl that struck me as somebody I wanted a dance from. Left without getting a dance. But I was there a number of years ago and quality was good. So either went downhill or is just spotty. Reading reviews afterward it struck me that many area clubs would get a few good reviews followed by a poor review.

Based on that I would just plan an itinerary of clubs to try. Go to the first on your list but cut your losses and go to the next if things seem sucky. Repeat until you find a girl that makes you go "WEEE YAWWW!"
  • Longball300
    10 years ago
    The other club I was impressed with the night I was there is OZ in Clearwater. Not as far to drive as Mons or Scarlett's.
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    If the cost of a cover charge (some clubs don't have daytime cover charges), and maybe a brewski will make you skip a Big Mac Meal, you'll probably run out of gas on the way home. Then again, having to write an extra review for a bad visit prior to striking gold will net you an extra 4 weeks to read the reviews that you appreciate so much.

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Mons Venus a tourist trap. Bullshit. $20 full contact dances, full nudity, lots of beautiful young women, and no overpriced drinks. Nothing but a good time. The only thing it lacks is extras but it's great value.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion