tuscl

Quiz: How well do you know your TUSCL members?

Thursday, July 17, 2014 3:45 AM
Once you've been on the TUSCL discussion board for awhile, you realize certain members have their own particular erotic obsessions, subjects they return to over and over again, that reveal their innermost sexual fantasies, the object of their affections, the thing they have wet dreams about every night.... So, can you match the TUSCL member with their sexual obsession? 1. Asians 2. Black thick strippers 3. Blonde strippers with big tits 4. Cheerleaders 5. Cumming in your pants 6. Latinas 7. Rick Dugan A. Papi Chulo B. Jackslash C. steve229 D. Lapdance king E. Clubber F. Go Vikings G. Dougster How many did you get?

13 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What? No cucumbers, KFC(XXTRA KRISPAY), and the man with a million names.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Lol. Hey, that reminds me: 8. Hotties in Dodger caps
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Well, clearly the person with the XXXtra KRIS-pay drumstick obsession is steve229. We all know that Brother Juice is into cheerleaders.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    1. Asians--Clubber 2. Black thick strippers--Papi_Chulo 3. Blonde strippers with big tits--Jackslash 4. Cheerleaders--Steve229 5. Cumming in your pants--LapDanceKing 6. Latinas--GoVikings 7. Rick Dugan--Dougster
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Ding!Ding!Ding! Jack wins a prize.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    At least make it Asian, err, I mean difficult. :)
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I got them all. These were easy for anyone who posts regularly. Still a really cool game though. steve229...I can't help but to notice that you threw a subliminal at Dougster...you're a slick guy lol
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    9. $900 drug skanks-LMN
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    10. Any girl not on a cell phone-Jerickson
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    11. Obsessed with Troll LMN -- mikeya02 12. Obsessed with Troll Dougster & aliases -- rickdugan
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    13. Completely wrong about who is obsessed with who-Joker
  • jabthehut
    10 years ago
    Subliminal to doogie? Everyone, including doug, knows he is obssessed with RD. He finds ways to mention him in almost all his threads.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion