tuscl

Atlanta

OK all you junkies, I'm working in Downtown Atlanta all week. Any clubs worth checking out?

13 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    SS: I'm no fool, I tried both!
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    Ahhh...Oxnard and Point Mugu... those were the days.

So, Yoda which one are you trying?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    FONDL: Your theory would make sense accept for the fact that Oxnard California has over 50 MP's and a strip club with extremely hight contact and extra's. The MP business is not all that big in Boston..but the clubs DO suck.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    It would appear from all the ads that the body rub (aka erotic massage) business thrives in Atlanta. I have a semi-theory that such activities are most common in areas where there is little contact allowed in strip clubs. Washington DC, Boston and New York all seem to confirm that. Chicago too?
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    live in metro ATL. Cheetah is high-end with great looking ladies. the rest are all wanna-be's. my fav is a small neighborhood club called 24K. may not be the top of the line, but you will have fun.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    For eye candy only: Cheetah ($$$$), Oasis Good Time Emporium ($$)

Personnally I hate the Pink Pony...The place is a rip joint!(read some of my reviews)

The "Goldrush Show Bar" and "Shooters Alley" can be hit or miss but
    from my experience more value for the dollar. I've had some success
    at these clubs.

"Crazy Horse Saloon" and "Roosters Barnyard" are on my ToDo list so I can't comment
    but I've heard good things about both depending on your mileage ability.

Everything here is based on the BBD -"Bigger Better Deal". The girl will attempt
    to tease you with an Air Dance and the up sell the BBD...which in this case is
    the VIP room. Which can range from 200 - 300 plus tip ($$$) for 30 - 60 minutes.

At shooters Alley, I know that the right girl will let you take her to the vip
    room and pay $20 per song or "pay as you go"...but you need good personal mileage
    and make the right selection to get those deals.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Price isn't really an issue. I'm not a VIP guy in strange clubs, especially if your saying there's no action.
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    Yoda, Well if that's the case....What's your price range?
  • StripShopper
    19 years ago
    Yoda, In a Word........RUN!.... Don't spend a dime in atlanta, unless you want "just" show. If that's the case then ShadowCat and I can let you in on the best we've found so far.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Stripshopper. I don't mind "just looking" as long as I know up front that that's all I'm gonna get. I may have one or two nights off and I'd rather watch naked women than the losers in the hotel bar...
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Flashback Monday. Let's welcome back this homo Yoda.

For Atlanta I would say the Clermont Lounge is where you need to go for some guaranteed fun.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't know why this thread was dug up. Yoda and FONDL are dead. I haven't heard from strip shopper or Shot Disc in years. My comments were deleted in 2007 when founder kicked my name out of the system.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @shadow- I was just bringing back some classic threads. The trolls were spamming and clogging the discussion board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion