tuscl

Best VIP Full Service

fastscrs
Virginia
Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:32 AM
Wonder if anyone can top this for best full service in a VIP room....$120 for three VIP dances with full service. About 10 years ago I visited a club in the City of Industry, east of Los Angeles, several times before moving to a different city. There was a tall blond dancer with big tits working there named Alana. She would take you to the VIP Room and for the $120/3 dances would give you a BBBJ until you were nice and hard and then slide you into her, ride you and let you cum inside her. If you wanted some "pre-action" she would let you lick her pussy before the BBBJ and if you wanted to do her doggy style she would let you do that too. Ah, those were the days. Any better experiences than that?

25 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Yup. I get FS in virtually every COI club for $75-$100 VIP specials on different days in different clubs sometimes w/o a tip. Beat that!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I get all that AND a sandwich, extra relish.
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    On my 70th birthday the club comped the VIP room charge and I took 2 girls(BFFs)back for 30 minutes for $100/ea.
  • RossVa
    10 years ago
    knowing she would let you cum inside her, why would you want to lick her pussy? oh, wait, you were the only one she ever did that with.
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    OK...some of you guys did get better deals. Good going.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    RossVa: "knowing she would let you cum inside her, why would you want to lick her pussy? oh, wait, you were the only one she ever did that with." LOL!
  • fastscrs
    10 years ago
    sclvr5005....since you know the COI clubs were you around in the days of Alana?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but did you get a grilled cheese with bacon AFTER the extras? I bet not.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @fastscrs- I've only been clubbing in the COI for about 5 years. Before that I wasted my time & $$$ in Vegas. Never met Alana but sure would have liked to.
  • LNM
    10 years ago
    If you're paying less than $800 she's basically a disease ridden bag who will do any guy that walks in.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    @Slick... a ham and cheese on rye with Grey Poupon would be the best
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    My best overall experience in a stripclub was unexpected. A stripper promised to give me full service in the VIP but failed to deliver. I had blue balls with the condom still on. After leaving VIP, I came across another stripper in the regular lap dance room and asked for a dance. During the dance, she got me very aroused, and I offer $60 plus the cost of the lap dances for full service. She agreed and we fucked right in the regular lap dance room. I had not even taken the condom off from the failed VIP experience. In total I had spend $100 for full service, though I was out $300 from the failed VIP experience. Can you top that?
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    So what's wrong with disease ridden bags who'll do anyone? Or is that too much like helping the poor and slovenly
  • rell
    10 years ago
    that's decent
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I cannot recall one spectacular moment that trumps all others. I've had a lot of middle of the road experiences, a fair number of mediocre ones, a handful of awful moments and a smattering of very good ones. Now OTC is a little different story, but even that is very good at best. Truth be told, the best sex I've ever had has been with civvies, including my wife, and I doubt that will ever change. There is something special about spending hours in bed with an SO, or getting sloppy drunk with a casual date and getting freaky, or [fill in the blank] that really cannot be replicated in a p4p format.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 years ago
    Many years ago I was at a club in Dallas somewhere on Harry Hines. It was the afternoon and very slow. An attractive young blonde started chatting me up. the club had a lap dance area that was off to one side. It had comfy couch-type seating around the perimeter. We just sat there and start to talk. The girl was in no hurry to do lap dances. After a few minutes I worked my hand under her butt and started to explore. No objections. FIV. No objections. I started really working it and she got completely into it. We were there for well over an hour. I could feel her gripping on my FIV several times. I honestly don't know how many times I made her O. I was feeling guilty about her not making money and kept offering to have her lap dance. She basically said there was no way she was getting up off my hand! The waitress came buy several times and before I even had a chance to buy drinks the dancer said "We are fine" in a "leave us the fuck alone" tone. My forearm was aching and cramping and I finally had to stop. At that moment there was no one else in the LD area and she gave me a quick BBBJCIM. I tried giving her money and she pushed it away! She said she should pay me. She said she was exhausted and was going to change and go home and ran off into the dressing room. I waited around but she never came out and I had to catch my flight. Hey any time you get something unexpected like that either cheap or free just figure is offsets some ripoff that you suffered in your PL career :-) Has anyone else ever had a stripper actually refuse money like that?
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    "Wonder if anyone can top this for best full service in a VIP room....$120 for three VIP dances with full service." Hong Kong Club, Tijuana, Mexico. 'Nuff said.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @Jerikson40-Yeah, but did you the dancers at HK or Adelita's make you a torta afterwards?
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    The dancers at HK and Adelitas serve some damn nice tacos.
  • Timbuck12
    10 years ago
    Twice I've had dancers take me to VIP for FS without charging. All I had to do was pay the bouncer for the room.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yes.
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    @ lopaw: at once succinct and enigmatic :-)
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    I had a weekly think with my ATF. The doors would open at noon I would show up at about 12:30 to 12:45 in the afternoon. The dancers didn't hit the stage until 1. We would go in the couch room 2 songs for $60.00. FS then I would leave, no drinks, no tip, nothing. I called it The cum and go special. This went on for a couple of years until management put cameras back there.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Two different clubs in Cleveland in the early 90's, about 1/2 a mile apart, all condoms for each one, even if they were optional for the dancer. First club, was no charge for private area, and $20 per dance or 3 for $50, 5 for $80, with the dancer usually wanting and extra $50 for a BBBJ, or a flat rate of $150 for FS for up to 6 dances. Another club down the road was $20 for up to 6 songs in the semi-secluded VIP, and $10 / song for the dancer, plus typical a $20 to $60 tip. Most dancers requested you pay them for at least 3 songs if they got you off. Which would range from anywhere from $80 to $140, and $105 seemed to be the sweet spot for hot dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion