tuscl

Outside the club

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:13 AM
What kind of experiences have people had "outside the club?" Have your experiences generally been favorable? Unfavorable? Were there some unpleasant aspects that you hadn't anticipated? And did the offer of "OTC" time turn out to be on a compensated or uncompensated basis?

5 comments

• SuperDude
    19 years ago
    You might get rolled by her boyfriend during OTC activities. A murder happened like that in Detroit.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Super, everybody on the board was going along with the program quite nicely...then you intruded with ugly reality. I wonder how one can reduce the chances of something like that happening? If, purely hypothetically, someone (say, a friend of mine), had have known a (hypothetical, of course) dancer for about a year and a half, from her dancing at the same club, I wonder if a situation like that would be less likely to end up homicidal (or unpleasant in some other way) than one where someone (for example, a friend of mine) went somewhere with a dancer that he had just met?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Most of mine have been favorable but only one involved sex-and that was for an agreed to amount of money. I have had lunches, dinners, beach trips, etc with dancers that I later became friends with. The only thing to watch out for is how you handle INSIDE club activities with a dancer after the OTC stuff starts. For me at least, If I get close to a dancer OTC I won't be buying dances anymore at the club-and this is the way they want it as well. Visiting her at work is no big deal since the nudity part is old hat after a while. Just remember, she's there to work, not talk about your OTC activities.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Mine wasn't so great in the end. No money was exchanged for the OTC activities ( it involved sexual contact, we'll leave it at that ), I knew even at the time she was kind of a swinger and the encounter was likely fantasy fodder for her and her BF later. Without getting into too many details the OTC dancer, one of my ATF's had retired. In a stupid drunken indiscretion I let slip what happened to another dancer that used to work with my ATF (this was at a different club too). Sure enough my ATF un-retires, the other dancer comes back to the same club, and my ATF hears what I let slip. UGLY.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've had lunch or dinner with several different girls who I was seeing regularly. Usually the first time was spur of the moment, eg. she was getting ready to leave the club just as I arrived so we went down the street to a restaurant. Sometimes I gave the girl some money, sometimes I didn't, depending on whether I wanted to or not, none of them ever asked. Sometimes the whole reason we were out was because it was a special occasion like a birthday and a gift was appropriate. My OTC experiences have generally been favorable. One of them even evolved into a long-term friendship which is still going on nine years later. The only downside that I've enountered is that sometimes you get stood up - these girls are young and often don't have the social skills that older people have learned. And some of them are pretty flakey. Some of them are on drugs. If you can handle the uncertainty and occasional disappointment without taking it personally, it can be a lot of fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion