tuscl

OT: Toilet paper just too messy for you?

zipman68
the speed force!
I know Crazy Joe will dig this shit. Disposable asswiping gloves!

www.getshittens.com

I'm upset because now my bidet business in never going to take off with this shit on the market.

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    When you're on the run and you got the runs, reach for the glove that gets the job done.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I hate when the tp breaks and you get a messy finger
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    You could also use them to finger a girls vagina without getting your fingers messy.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Actually, Shadow, since they're mitten shaped fingering would be difficult. Fisting on the other hand......
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Do you wipe your ass with your left hand or your right?
    Neither. I use Shittens!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    So I'll have a garbage bag full of shit laden mittens in my bathroom??? PASS.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    "Toilet paper just too messy for you"?....thou shitteth moi
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    What a crappy topic
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol......shiiiiuuuueeeet
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ the longest word a black person knows...

Just kidding, guys
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @rockstar-dude...at the risk of undermining the scatological humor associated with this thread, I'll just say that it hasn't been that bad when I've traveled in places where turkish toilets are used. If you're in a place where TP is used rather than a water spigot the standard is just to throw used TP in a wastebasket. TP will clog those things in no time!

A story CJ will no doubt appreciate...I traveled with somebody who actually clogged her toilet with an exceptionally stout turd. I told her not to sweat it -- I figured it would disolve -- but she still had to use the toilet in my room the next day. So I found a stick and broke up the unflushable turd.

I hate to think about explaining things if I had broken the stick and it was stuck in the drain. I think the only thing to say is "uh...it was that way when I got here"!
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ^^^
    So shittens not sounding so bad now, eh?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @zipman: My daughter used to poo every 3 days and would clog the toilet all the time with a giant turd. I'm SO glad she grew out of that!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    It just struck me that a shitten would be an outstanding shoe polish rag! Of course, you'd have to know shit from shinola. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion