tuscl

Five people shot in gang-related incident outside Southeast Portland strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Five people were shot at a Southeast Portland strip club in the early morning hours Saturday in what police say was a gang-related incident.

Officers and emergency medical personnel were called to Soobie's Bar & Strip Club, 333 S.E. 122nd Ave., shortly after 3 a.m. Police say they found five people suffering gunshot wounds, one with life-threatening injuries.

Police said initial indications are that it was a gang-related shooting in the strip club's parking lot. Police did not immediately offer any information on possible suspects. They ask that anyone with information about the shooting call the police non-emergency line, 503-823-3333.

15 comments

• Big_sarge
    10 years ago
    That part of town is getting to be straight-hood. There are shootings out there on an almost daily basis.

I'm not sure any of the clubs out there are worth the risk. I haven't seen or heard anything to indicate they are fun.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Another democrat city going Detroit.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Geez when did Portland start going bad? I haven't been there in a long time but it still seems kind of shocking. Maybe I've been watching too much Portlandia :)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago

"Another democrat city going Detroit."

I thought that this article was about a gang-related shooting outside of a strip club? Since when did gang members vote?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    "Orale Big Sleepy. If you don't vote democrat, esé, we're kicking you outbid the barrio, homes."

"Chalé, Puppet. I only vote conservative, eh. This vato pays too many taxes, esé."

Is that how gang members have political discourse?
  • DoctorPhil
    10 years ago
    don't you know that every time someone dies the democrats gain another voter
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    @ slick...lol
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    This is sad.

122nd is not ghetto. I pass by there and it looks OK to me.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ anything can happen enywhere
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    The deaf, dumb, and blind multitudes are the endeared of the liberals in this country. Just look at the results of their controlled areas. Wait, I forgot. Liberals don't look at results. Only their intentions count!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Clubber,just put them on your ignore list.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Gangs need to learn how to shoot better.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    "city going Detroit."

Uh, no it's not.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    ^@gatorfan: Yeah, isn't it so? There's no pride in a job efficiently done any more. Now it's just spray a hundred rounds into everyone in sight and see what happens. What, does ammunition grow on trees?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion