tuscl

Anyone visit strip clubs on the 4th of July? Do any dancers dress up in red whi

I was just wondering if anyone noticed anything out of the ordinary.

15 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I do not remember if I ever visited a strip club on the 4th. I might do it next year if the 4th falls on a Saturday. Maybe.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have not tried it on the 4th
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Hell no. I'll let others deal with morons piling on the roads, DUI checkpoints, etc. I can wait a couple of days.
  • mmdv26
    10 years ago
    Dancers shoot bottle rockets out of their pussy.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I was free last night, but the clubs I called were dead. I went to the fireworks downtown at the riverfront instead.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Yes and yes
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    The nicer clubs are usually closed on holidays. The ones that do open are usually just open for their night shift. A few years back I went and it was dead with no decorations or specials.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    Savannah's Harrisburg PA is doing a dancers dressed in red-white-blue weekend. But I'm with Rick, too much traffic, check pts, drunks to make this weekend worth the effort.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    I follow Don Rickles' advice to drop my pants and fire a rocket!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think I will try tonight and see if I notice anything different.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    The day shift on the 4 th is great if you find the right girl. Quiet in the club with time to spend with that ATF makes for a good trip, just like any other day. Well that's how my fourth was spent during the day.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Holiday weekends @ clubs tend to suck...and not in a good way.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    One of my local clubs was closed from the 3rd to the 7th, which I find odd. OTOH, I went to my favorite club tonight (only got back an hour or so ago) and I was told by my favorite Saturday dancer (who apparently also works Fridays now) that once the intown fireworks show was done, the club was crowded for at least the next 2 or 3 hours, granted part of that is the fact the show took place literally across the street.
  • ndnman
    10 years ago
    Never been on terr 4th, but have done so on St Patricks and Halloween. St Pattys did have some deco and a few dancers were in get up. Surprisingly, on halloween no deco and hardly any dancers in costume. I on the other hand always dress up for halloween at work and will stop by a club on the way home still in costume. A couple years ago I was a priest and boy did I get several double takes as other customers noticed me. :-) Its kinda funny seeing a Father getting a simulated BJ and sucking on titties. Lsat year I went as a referee. It does create a lot of dancer interest and interaction tho. So I highly recommend dressing up for your next sc visit, holiday or not. :-)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Well I went club hopping last night. It was slower than normal but I still enjoyed my time overall. I was a bit surprised to not see any blue lights anywhere all night long. Traffic was very light and going close to the speed limit except for one pick up who flew past me. He was probably only doing 70 or so though in a 55. Apparently not a pro NFL player who does about 90 and then wonders why he got arrested. This happened a week or two ago on another road in the lakelands area of South Carolina. Apparently cops arrest some people when they go 25 over the posted speed limit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion