tuscl

before My last gf this had happened or was happening as it did in the past

Djscudmaster
New York
Lets suppose this was true
I'm was in a strip club or visiting a few strip clubs alone or with a friend back in 2000-2002 I was flirted on chatted with etc...I ended up getting phone numbers or email addresses or asking for their phone numbers and got it.
I called them up and started chatting with some whilst others were wrong numbers or unlisted or the email was considered wrong.
At some point when it came to calling them again as promised they told Me not to call anymore because they didn't want their bf husband fiancé to find out or they'd hang up on Me. Understood. I didn't call them back.
At the club when they saw Me they either ignored Me or said Hi and smiled that was it. all of the girls who handed Me their numbers did either. I find out that some of them were approached by other men who said I'll call you later to chat or we'll take care of business or say Hi to your bf for Me or I'll call your Husband to give Him details of so and so.
Question why would women give out thier number to chat as friends or whatever and then change thier mind. They have a right to do so but then why would they say Hi to Me and smile after doing so when I see them

5 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    These girls are just not into you. It may have something to do with poor verbal skills.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    No offense DJscud dude...but yo do come across as a bit of a weirdo.

Just reading your posts I get a bit of a vibe that suggests a bit of a disconnection from reality. I'm not saying that you drive around fuckin' a block of cheese or ringing the doorbells of strangers wearing nothin' but yellow dishwashing gloves. Nope...I'm not saying that at all.

You do, however, give off the vibe of somebody that MIGHT do those things. My advice to you is to embrace your INNER WEIRDO!!!

TRY fucking cheese while driving AND then ringing doorbells while wearing nothing but yellow dishwashing gloves. Hell, be fucking the cheese WHEN you ring the doorbell. Tell us how that adventure goes for you!
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    I understand but think this
    That's because If I posted a pic of Me onhere youd swear I was a ROCK STAR that could just literally fuck anygirl usa and instead of Fucking
    All I get it is oral Sex in clubs By the Married Ones or girls staring at Me as If I'm a Greek God Making yall guys Mad If I stole your ATF's or Ended up getting their numbers/email addresses in front of Yall's faces
  • Djscudmaster
    10 years ago
    Since early 2001 many clubs have been trying to Ban Me from their establishment or Had tight Security around Me
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Wow. That just happened! I remember when I had my first beer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion