tuscl

Best clubs in Western PA or Eastern OH where "EXTRAS" are to be had.

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Does anyone know of any clubs in Western PA or Eastern OH where extras are available? A lot of the places I use to go when I traveled thru have cracked down or just aren't even open anymore. Any recommendations anyone?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Some reviews are saying that Palace in the Pines in Lowellville OH is the place to go. Which I have a hard time believing because when I went there 2+years with Canny, I didn't see anything that I wanted to spend $10 on to find out. Canny took one for the team and was not impressed. YMMV?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Just be careful with lions, hyenas, and jackals.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    Akron has some decent clubs but might not be east enough for you
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Western PA, Eastern OH?

are you part of a fracing crew working in the Marcellus Shale?

Remember it's "fracing" not "fracking". Stay in the good graces of farmerart.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    Fracin' right, it is, motorhead.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    I will defer to Canny on SW PA. IME, being a regular appears to strongly influence the menu.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    I can verify that Palace in the Pines in Lowellville, OH (just east of Youngstown) is extras-friendly. On the night I was there last summer, some of the five dancers were quite good-looking; on other occasions, I've been told, it's more of a barnyard.

I've also heard that many dancers at Partners in Erie, PA and Fantasy in New Cumberland, WV have rather open menus.

Happy Clubbing!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Partners tavern in erie used to be a hot spot due to wide open services but that was several years ago, not sure what the current status is like.

Fantasy in new cumberland can be hit or miss. If youre just looking for a club that is acceptable but likely not extras friendly i would say try filly coral off the smithton exit or jills lounge off the dallas pike exit. Both of these are off of i70, jills is about 20 minutes west of washington and filly is about 30 minutes east. Filly is a nude club and i believe jills is as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion