tuscl

Padding the dance count

bman77
Maryland
Monday, June 23, 2014 7:06 PM
What do you guys do, if anything when there is a difference of opinion with a stripper on the dance count? Recently at my home club a stripper was at 4 when I was at 3. I know I was right and she had the appearance of the cut throat type who was trying to pull some bullshit. It's $30 a dance at my club. I decided to just pay her since it' my home club and didn't want to screw things up there, but wondering if anyone has ever challenged a stripper and had the dispute settled by management. Do they seem to automatically take the girl's side? or does the customer have a fighting chance? I usually wouldn't care but this girl was one of those cutthroat, princess, my shit doesn't stink type of bitches. I knew she was intentionally ripping me off.

24 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    In many clubs someone is keeping count so go ahead and bring it up with management (some will back down as soon as you mention that). I always take it up each time. Even if no one is keeping count I want her on management's radar if she tries to pull it again, or if she has already in the past you know she'll be toast.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    If every guy did what I do, these ROBs would be gone in no time. Spread the word!
  • trickystick
    10 years ago
    I think the best strategy is to not do more than a couple of dances at a time with a new (to you) dancer. It's tougher for them to miscount when only counting to 2. Once you know them well and gain some level of mutual trust, they are much less likely to rip you off.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ if you are getting a large number you can also ask every two to three where you are at. This seems to keep them from lying too much. They prefer to do it when they think you are completely oblivious of the count and won't put up a fight. Stupid, lying, thieving whores!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    Next time before you go back, ask Papi Chulo to time the songs for you
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I once told one dancer whom I had dances from in the past that I thought she was wrong on the count. Then I offered to pay her what she thought she was owed but that I wouldn't ever buy another dance from her again. She relented and told me to pay her what I thought I owed. She probably contend the DJ talking for a minute or something like that as a song. That's why I do not usually buy dances from dancers I've never seen before anymore. The fly by night ROB'S don't usually stick around very long.
  • Vin66
    10 years ago
    I've had a question about dance count a couple times with new girls. I just paid and moved on, was pretty drunk each time. Now I just get two dances from a new girl and pay up front.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    I was having a problem keeping track of the dance count, until I came up with a system - I bring a sharpie with me and make a tally mark on the dancer's ass after each dance, works like a charm.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    If the dancer was on stage recently, you might have a chance for the d.j. to confirm your count. A response to a recent thread concerning the same situation involved the customer and dancer going to the d.j. for the count. The customer counted maybe five songs, and the dancer said four, as an example. The d.j. was able to confirm that five songs ago, the dancer was on stage, so it could have only been four, max.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer - If I thought that I got 5 songs and the dancer said it was only 4, I wouldn't argue with her. :)
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "I've had a question about dance count a couple times with new girls. I just paid and moved on, was pretty drunk each time. Now I just get two dances from a new girl and pay up front." Good strategy... I do the same, say a dance is $25 I tell the dancer I want 2 dances and stop when the 2 is over," or "I'm going to pay you $100 so stop when the money runs out." I don't really like doing that, but I have never had an issue when I have been up front like that. Also in my experience if I hit it off well with a dancer or already know from a previous experience that she is a good lapper, paying for 5 or 6 dances up front, seems to get me more dances that I paid for most of the time.
  • Big_sarge
    10 years ago
    I do something that is described a bit above in two posts... 1) I ask every few songs for a dance count. It helps me keep track and tends to keep her honest. 2) If the count comes up skewed at the end or if she makes some other false claim, I will politely pay her and then NEVER get another dance from her. For me it is that simple.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't encounter this as often as I have a situation in which both of us lose count because we really got into it. Even as far as intercourse and then she says just pay me what you think it's worth. Obviously if we both got into that far, then it must have been awfully good and probably deserves a tip on top of it. So how much to give her has always puzzled me. I don't want to give too little or spoil her with too much.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    Jeez, thirty bucks for a dance. Wow. I probably would have just paid it and never gotten another dance from her again. The question is if raising hell over thirty dollars and potentially ruining a sc visit is worth it. Maybe it is. I used to have a favorite that would somehow quote a dance count which was always one more than I thought it was. She was a great grind and a lot of fun. I never thought much about it until I paid strict attention to the count a couple of times which she always counted as one over. No more dances for her after I caught on. Strange because I was always generous with her but I guess the greed is just so powerful.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "What do you guys do, if anything when there is a difference of opinion with a stripper on the dance count? " Call Troop
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    @Dougsta -- to be fair, if the ROB is strategically waiting until the PL is likely to have lost count that is not stupid, lying, thieving whore behave. That is actually smart, lying, thieving whore behavior. (One could argue that she might lose a potential regular, but the proportion of dudes that become regulars is low and pretty girls are used to dudes putting up with their bullshit)
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Its happened maybe 10 times in the past 38 years. Nine times it was for one dance which I did not receive so all nine times I paid the money and told the dancer I hope it was worth it because that money is about 1/1000 of what you'd make from me over time. One time IO got three dances and the dancer claimed six and called over the bouncer when I only paid for three. He ordered me to pay her and I told him that he could rob me and give it to her and then see what the cops said when they got there. He challenged me and said I wouldn't call the cops and I said true and you wont do a fucking thing when I walk out...and he didn't. That was on the third day the Cadillac Lounge was open and was my only visit there.
  • shanny72
    10 years ago
    That's why I like going to places where its someone's job to count. They usually have a tally sheet and a cashregister. Any questions, I ask the guy counting and I always get a honest answer. I always tip him a five after so I guess that helps.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Next time before you go back, ask Papi Chulo to time the songs for you …” 229 – you asshole – but that was funny LOL – yeah dude – I never step foot in da club w/o my physical education teacher stopwatch dangling from my neck :) But really – I go mostly to dives where the dancers often don’t make that much $$$ and some def do the over-count thing in order to make their $$$. I also cannot often tell when a new song starts since many of the dives I visit only play hip-hop and I’m not familiar w/ most songs – so – since I usually like getting up to 6 dances in a row at times; I now most of the time tell the dancer b/f we begin to let me know whenever she starts a new song – that way I can keep count and she also knows I am keeping count – one would think it kinda kills the mood a bit to do this; but it’s better than feeling like you got ROBed, IMO – and @ $30 a pop as in your case; more reason to be extra cautious.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    Years ago in Houston, I was getting a fair number of dances in a row, and I had lost count. I asked her if it had been "x" dances (I might have been lowballing her, I certainly wasn't over) and she immediately agreed that it had been "x." I got the impression that she'd have agreed whatever I said (well, whatever *reasonable* I said.) I don't know if she lost out on that transaction, but she got my loyalty since I was back the next night. She did the same thing next time I asked her. I think she was just smart at customer relations and long term thinking.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    It can work in the other direction too. I had about seven dances from a girl at Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC. They were very good two way contact and included virtually no limits on my contact with her. I usually confirm dance counts as we go, but was too into her to do that this time. At the end of the songs, she said you owe me for two dances. I told her it had to me more than that and she disagreed with me. I finally got her to accept payment for four dances, calling the "extra" payments a tip for enjoyable dances. She really was only going to accept $30 from me. I never knew if she was just fucked up but outwardly OK, or if she was trying to play a long game with me to get dances from her in person. The next time I came to the club, she was there and came up and sat on my lap. She was friendly again and asked if we had ever danced in the back together. I told her about my last time a few months before and how she had undercharged me. She told me that she sometimes undercharged if she was attracted to the guy. She promised to have just as much fun but would count after each song this time. I told her I loved her stripper flirting (and total BSing about being attracted to me) and we went back for four more high quality songs. I was disappointed that she wasn't there on any subsequent visits. I have had some generous counters as well. If they add a song, I tell them i think it was one less and they usually agree to my number. If they don't agree and the number is too high by one, I usually pay and never get dances from them again. My absolute pet peeve is the hot girl that dances for the last 30 seconds of the song playing when we get back to the dance area and asking if I want another. I explain that they should dance for one song first before asking for another and that I will not ever be getting more dances from them, which is a shame because she is my type and I likely would have spent a lot on her over time.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    This is the rare time I have a quick answer: The difference comes out of her tip. If it's greater than the amount of her tip ... then no tip. Her poor customer service, her loss.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    This is where carrying a gun comes in handy. Though sometime a knife looks more intimidating. What the fuck is the debate, here? Tell her she's wrong, pay her what you owe, and move the fuck on. If you get thrown out, so fucking what? If the bouncer decides to rough you up, you call the fucking cops and have it arrested. And sue the club. Jesus H. Goddamned Motherfucking Christ.
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    I ran into this problem twice. Neither time I argued. the first because i didnt wanna argue and the second was because her reasoning sounded legit. it was during a 2 for 1 at my regular club. I just wanted one thinking it would be $10 instead of $20 but lo and behold the twat said that it was up to the individual dancer if she wanted the 2 for 1 to apply as $10 for one or full $20 for one because they were independent contractors. Needless to say every time after that she tried to talk to me and ask if i wanted a dance, i turned it down. Her dances werent that great anyway
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion