tuscl

would you be worried if you were me/STD testing?

Monday, June 23, 2014 2:48 PM
pretty upscale place, big metro city. went in alone took a cab, buddy meeting me there bailed. had a few drinks and all of a sudden and hour and half later and i was wasted. remember a long dance and then after it was over next thing i remember is being passed out on my couch. receipt from cab said i left the place at close at 2am. a good 45 minutes i don't remember anything, and i had taken out 220 before the long dance plus was buying drinks. hoping i just gave the stripper the rest of the money for my long dance (however long dance was, felt like 30 minutes even drunk), then sat down at the bar and dozed off until close. my anxiety though is getting the best of me and i'm worried i got some sexual favor or had unprotected sex with a stripper and now going to get an std. would you be worried and go get an std test if you were me? although i'm sure drunk i was acting into the girls, i'm not the guy that seeks out that kind of stuff and am quite naive and didn't even know sex in a strip club was possible until i started doing google searches and that just made me more anxious.

21 comments

• mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I don't know what you are talking about, but I noticed you are a no caps guy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If you were so inebriated that you don’t remember if you did or didn’t – chances are you didn’t IMO. Dancers want your $$$ - and if they can get it w/o having sex w/ you – that’s usually what they prefer – i.e. she probably just took your $$$ and at best maybe pretended to have sex w/ you (since you were so out of it). In any case – it does not hurt to get tested anytime there may be an indiscretion.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    What? Me worry?
  • Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    They want your money and more likely u would of remembered of being in a back room.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    In a state of severe intoxication, I fucked a stripper raw (and came in her). I was 99 percent sure this would lead to an std. Surprisingly, it didn't. Anyway, chances are if you did have sex she put a condom on you.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Gelman, if you were eager to give you her money just for the dance, you can rest assured that you did not get laid. If I were you I would be more concerned with making sure that my credit card still worked. Never get fucked up in a strip club dude. In some clubs they will rob you blind.
  • Chili Palmer
    10 years ago
    Getting blackout drunk in a strip club is the problem, not paying a stripper to watch you drool and snore for an hour. At what age does behaving like a frat boy stop being socially acceptable? If you're that concerned, that's why free clinics were invented. Get checked out anonymously, no permanent records to follow you around. CP
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Gelman, you're new to posting here. Except for the trolls and other mischief makers, members here have a lot of knowledge about clubbing but none of them has the expertise to answer your question [including me!]. Don't expect valid and reliable medical info on this site just as you wouldn't expect good strip club info on Web MD. Google, Bing, or any other search engine ISN'T your friend in this case. You find a lot of misinformed opinion and myths. Go here for reliable and trustworthy info on STDs: STI/STD/HIV-AIDS RESOURCES • The American Sexual Health Association is a trusted source of reliable information on sexual health and sexually transmitted diseases/infections. [view link] • Med-Help Doctors’ Forums [make sure you use Doctors' Forum and select STDs in list] [view link] All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD. both of whom not only actively treat STIs / HIV AIDS but are epidemiologists = a branch of medical science that deals with the incidence, distribution, and control of disease in a population. Therefore, both are well versed in not only CAN you acquire an STI/HIV by certain sex practices but also HOW LIKELY you are to get it, i.e., the RISK [ e.g., low, high, 1 in 50, once in a 1000 ] for this particular form of sexual activity. H. Hunter Handsfield,MD is also the author of the Color Atlas & Synopsis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Third Edition, 2011. He is Clinical Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington Center for AIDS and STD. And testing to soon for some STDs is useless; read up first. Invariably, many guys post questions related to strip club activity multiple times a week. You'll also find that anxiety will cause you to become aware of normal genital area sensations or changes in appearance that will increase your fears. Some answers on the forum contain info on testing. And Gelman, take mikey's advice on caps and punctuation. Good luck.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    I think you probably need to get your credit checked more than needing an STD check. Really if you did get any and then fall asleep there would be some sign of it.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Very unlikely that any of the girls had sex with you without putting on a condom. But tell us what the city was, and that will give us a better idea of what the girls would've been willing to do.
  • Player11
    10 years ago
    In the last ten years I have fucked a couple of them bareback. Not intentional but just happened. In one instance the condom broke and it became evident when I wildly shot off in her. I am more worried about the money spent on hobbying during this time than a couple instances of bareback (like I might agonize why did I not spend 30% less). If one episode of bareback freaks you out I wonder about your commitment to the program really is. Lately, a HW whore off a SD site has offered it to me bareback. I have been resisting it but the thought of it keeps recurring.....I want that bitch without rubbers.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Chances are that you are ok but go get tested so that you can sleep at night. Sounds like this is something that will drive you crazy and eat you up until you find out for sure.
  • old_doc
    10 years ago
    Gelman62, I agree with Joker44 except for one thing, while I might not know as much as some about strip clubs I do have the expertise to answer your question. The answer is play it safe and get tested. Take it from Old_Doc there is no downside to knowing for sure, chances are you are worried for no reason, but find out for sure. I am not known as Old_Doc for no reason, behind my last name is M.D.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Just go to the clinic and let the hot young nurse look at and feel your dick. Then ask her if everything looks normal after she's been checking you out for a few minutes.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    To answer the topic question. No, I would not be worried about an STD in your situation.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    Even if you use a condom. You still need to get tested for a std. Reason is condom's leak & break and we may not know it till after play time is over.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ in addition, with viral STDs not all the areas which are prone to infection will be covered up by a condom. This is true, in particular for HPV, maybe HSV as well. Condoms will reduce the risk but not eliminate it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    What I really want to know is, did the strippers draw dicks on your forehead with lipstick and write all over your face? That's what's really important, not the STD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    If part of your dick falls off; then I would recommend you get checked – but it’s still up to you.
  • STdtesting
    9 years ago
    Call 855-445-3018 for STD testing in the comfort of your own home
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Lol. At this point the OP probably knows if he has an STD, spammer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion