tuscl

Yoda is Indeed The Master (Part II)

Monday, July 4, 2005 6:05 AM
a) of the kissing of a stripper's ass b) of living in a happy fantasy world AND beleiving it's real c) of attacking strawmen Oh but wait, his strawmen are totally transparent. With a true master you won't even know he had tried such a tactic. Scratch the last bullet. But don't worry Yoda, two out of three ain't bad, right?

25 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, you might also want to come armed or bring some large friends with you, it's a tough area. I wouldn't go near the area alone after dark. Come to think of it, I don't go near it anytime. Many of the Batimore clubs have metal detectors. Anyway, if you do visit Baltimore I'd recommend you head to the east side of town for the 2 best clubs in the area: Gentlemen's Gold Club, which is the fanciest club I've ever visited; and Wagon Wheel, the highest contact LD factory in MD. There only a few blocks apart.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    FONDL: I've never been to the Baltimore area clubs, though they are very well known among some of the guys I work with. Someday, armed with penecilin and condoms, I will make the treck...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Mouse, what else besides dirty old man do you call guys like us who like to play with girls less than half our age? But I guess you don't do that. As the reining old geezer on this site I'm glad to wear the label. Yoda, ever been to any Baltimore area clubs? It's a great strip club town that nobody ever seems to mention. There is everything anyone could ever want, including some things you don't want.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    FONDL: The Combat Zone did pretty much dissappear 20 years ago but I was a visitor their from the time I was eighteen (the legal drinking age back then) There where two clubs that hung-on until about 8 years ago-The Naked Eye Cabaret was actualy a great club with lots of dark corners and no cover charge-ever! Today only the Glass Slipper remains from the original Zone. A few years ago "Centerfolds" an overpriced GC opened up in the area but it's a pretty boring place. Mouse, there's no trouble for you to start here. We all have a sense of humor about what get's posted here....well accept for davids but one rable rouser always makes it interesting.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Mouse, one part of being an old fart is not giving a rat's ass what most people think of you, especially on an anonymous board on the internet.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    Old Fart and Dirty Old Man are compliments? Bizarre! - but this forum is bizarre.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, for some reason I had the impression that you were older than that. Must be because you often refer to experiences that you had long ago, especially when you talk about the Combat Zone, which I thought disappeared well over 20 years ago. Anyway, I consider the Old Fart label to be a compliment and am proud to wear it. It's sort of synonomous to Dirty Old Man. As a friend of mine likes to say, you're only young once but you can be immature forever. Works for me.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    mouse: your sounding like the little kid on the school playground here trying to start a fight between two big kids so you can watch. Do you have anything of substance to add to the topic?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Abbie: So might think that touching old guys (especially fat ones) is ickier though. For instance.... Oh scratch that story.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I'm an old fart too. I agree that it is more a matter of outlook and experience. Guess what, the dancers like old farts because we treat them better. There is also a real financial interest that does go with age. Old guys usually have more disposable income and don't want to date.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    It's settled then - Yoda and FONDL are self-proclaimed OLD FARTS. Anyone disagree?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Mouse, Old Fart is a state of mind, not a chronological thing. It's based on maturity and wisdom gained from experience. It's the opposite of Young Punks, like Davids.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Mouse: I'm 47, When FONDL says old fart it's more of a dividing line between experiences and outlooks. I tend to agree with him and take no offense. Davids: My experience with dancers, on whatever level you care to talk about, covers a period of over twenty five years. I that same time span I've had wives, live in girlfriends and serious relationships, a few involved dancers, most did not. Dancing is an occupation, not a reason to choose a girlfriend. Because I'm comfortable around strip clubs and dancers, that is where I choose to spend leisure time. Some guys like golf, I like tits, so sue me....I love women. That doesn't mean that they can do no wrong. In fact, they can be royal pains in the ass-so can men.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Sure FONDL: based on your, and SCs description of your ATFs and the questions you asked here (is she really into me?) I'm sure you had no interest in dating them. Yep, umhmmm, ahhhaaa... You are fooling us all and yourselves too, THAT's FOR SURE. (And we all know for a fact that Yoda has dated strippers so he clearly is interested in dating strippers. Perhaps he just realizes that the odds are so high against it it's only going to happen once every decade or so even if he is in there every day or however often it is?) I, on the other hand, will be honest here: I only met one stripper I would have definitely been interested in dating (the non-stripper who lost the bet); then there were let me see, 2 maybes who I never got to know well enough to say for sure but who probably won't have been my type since they were too businessy, and then there was another maybe who was nice, but way too nice so again another likely no. Yeah so 1 definite and 3 maybes out of 500! Way less than I meet in normal environments like work and school where it might be as high as 10 or 15%. Now that is dating in the sense of actually liking them. If you are talking about were there ones I would have liked to fuck if it was free and no strings attached, well if I was paying them money for LDs, etc. what do you think? But if you think that is why I disliked strippers (couldn't fuck them for free) then by the same reasoning I should hate every woman I've ever wanted to have non-commital sex with but was unable to. And that simply isn't the case. I disliked strippers (before my ephiphany) because of how (I mistakenly thought( they so readily they adopted the evil world view which is part of their culture. Make of this what you will.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    Yoda, FONDL has you as an "old fart." Heaven forbid, I had you in your mid 40s - who's right?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Yoda, here's my stereotype of the day. I'm betting that we have mainly two distinct groups of people on this board. Us old farts like you and me and Shadowcat, who tend to like most strippers and find them to be interesting people but have no interest in dating them, we're there for the entertainment only. And some younger guys who'd love to date strippers but can't because they are short on social skills, and are pissed off at all dancers as a result. Then there are a few guys training to someday be old farts like Chitownlawyer. And a couple of lesbians who jump in and out once in awhile with a different and interesting point of view. And a teenage kid who enjoys jerking us around. Sorry if I insulted anyone but that's how this board comes across to me.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: Good post. However, just as you apply stereotypes to dancers you are applying them to customers as well. You really have no idea "where I am at". You are making assumptions based on your limited knowledge through my posts. I've been going to clubs regularly since the mid eightees and sporadically for years before that. I've worked in SC's and known dozens of women who dance or have danced as business relations and as friends. Yes, I have also dated a few and paid a few for OTC encounters but that is by far the minority. I have no illusions about the industry and what it takes for a dancer to be successful. For that reason, I accept what goes on in clubs invest my time and money willingly with the type of dancers that I find enjoyable. It's all a game inside the clubs and both dancer and customer play it.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Sterotypes? Ok I will admit to having had sterotype about strippers: When I first started going to strip clubs I was where Yoda was at: Oh yeah, it's probably just some nice looking, friendly (maybe a bit naughty but most likely honest) college girls trying to make a little extra money to pay for school. Those were the sterotypes I brought in with me. But after careful examination of my experiences there and, in particular after talking with strippers, other staff members, and reading strippers who posted online, I concluded that my initial sterotypes were incorrect. At that point I had to drop them. (Kind of hard to admit I had been so naive in the first place, but I think it is best just to honestly admit to yourself when you were wrong so you can move on. ) I think the natural tendency of a board like this, if left unchecked, is for stripper worshippers to dominate without any good counter balance. There are a few reasons for this: a) Those who don't like strippers will just leave saying "leave these PLs to themselves". Then the only opinions you will be those of the stripper worshippers. b) Those who do post in favour of strippers may win some favour with them in the clubs (or least they may think they will). c) Finally once communities of like thinking people form on the internet it is natural for them to attack outsiders with different views quite ferociously. This often includes trying to have the outsiders squashed from speaking at all. (As bad as many posters mindless stripper worshipping is the far more offensive posts are those that cry to have RL or my barred from posting. As bad as Yoda is, at least he hasn't tried to pull that crap, I am thinking of others...) People don't like to have their ideas challenged is the bottom line: Especially when they might have a decades old lifestyle at stake. On the other hand, at least this board isn't stripperweb, in which a post critical of strippers has about a 10 nanonsecond life expectancy. LOL!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Parodyman-->: thank you. davids: Thanks for proving my point.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Mouse: It's simple. 1.Because I don't buy into the stereotypes that many of the people on this board do. I like women, I like most dancers and, instead of whinning about the bad ones, I just avoid them and stick with the good ones. It's very easy to do as long as you know your priorities. 1a.Everyone has an agenda, myself included. 2. Because I'm not afraid to argue about something I beleive till the cows come home. 3. This is an anonymous board, I don't give a rats ass what any of you fuckers think about me. You don't even know me. Why should I care? I have fun in strip clubs and that is ultimately what this board is about. When other posters feel the need to make personal attacks beyond the topic at hand it is because their argument on the topic at hand is weak.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Ok, if you think Yoda is intelligent that shows how lost you are. LOL.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    At least Yoda shows inteligence and common decency in his posts. Unlike the childish fuck that started this thread.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    Yoda, you must admit you seem to attract more attacking comments than anyone else on this forum. Why is that? Do you have some thoughts on this?
  • Mastridonicus
    19 years ago
    Yoda/Davids: I think I am the master of that, I post on another site where I am quite the toolshed for that reason.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: Why can't you just constructively dissagree with me without posting BS like this? The only answer I can come up with is that you keep losing the arguments. When a poster stops responding to the posts and starts attacking the posters that usualy indicates low intelligence, a short attention span and weak debating skills. Knock yourself out D. if I gave a rat's ass about what you or any other poster thought of me I would have given up on this board a long time ago. I just wish you could come up with some better stuff.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion