tuscl

Question of the Day: Cars or Strippers

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Ferrari built a custom $4.2 million topless hydbrid.
Even the most fabulous topless stripper ain't worth no $4.2 million

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/pos…

6 comments

• jester214
    10 years ago
    I'd probably prefer to spend 4 million on strippers, over time, than I would on a single car.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    I'm guessing that if you can afford a 4 million dollar car, you can afford another fortune on one or more hot strippers.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    mike is right. It's not like a guy makes $4.3 million, spends $4.2 million on a car, then only has $100,000 to live off the rest of his life.

• Lookin_for_wet
    10 years ago
    Neither , i rather just spend on strippers at reg price not 4.2 M . I would never buy a car over 100,000$
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I'm a car guy, and I will say cars have lasting beauty and value that far surpasses any woman...and I would love some day to meet the woman that proves me wrong.

$4.2 for the hybrid is a little steep, and it's an untested technology for Ferrari so you better live near an authorized dealer. I would much rather have one of the last model 12 cylinder carb cars like the 512BB. These are big boy cars; rebuilding and synching 6 Webers takes 2 days. Still, with a $4.2 m budget you'll have a lot of change left over as you can still find the car for under $100k.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Long live Ferrari.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion