tuscl

A Good Question. A Good Answer?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I was at the P*nth**s* Cl*b in D*tr**t today. I took a new blonde with enhanced boobs upstairs. She wanted to do CBJ and CFS. I wanted BBBJ and CFS. She asked me, "Have you been with a lot of other dancers?" I said, "No." Was that the right answer?

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Have you been with a lot of other dancers? …”

In all fairness – that is a relative question :)
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel - is there an "e"?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What's the definition of "a lot". To you 100 might mean no but to some one else it might be a lot. But you gave her the right answer if the goal was to get what you wanted.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    It should have been the right answer. Fewer girls equals lower STD risk right?

But who knows how strippers think. Maybe she would reason that if that many others deemed you safe so should she. Or if you had something and you had passed it along word would have gotten around about you. (With their traffic, though, it would, of course be impossible to know who they something from - assuming they had nothing themselves to begin with.)

So the answer is "maybe but who knows for sure".
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Was that the right answer for her? Obviously our opinion's not going to get you blown.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Was that the right answer for her? Obviously our opinion's not going to get you blown.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    But really – why bother asking the question – as if people in strip clubs are always honest :)
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    I would have slapped the bitch up, like we was on Jerry springer, and told her it is none of her business
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    The correct answer is that I've been with the best dancers.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    The answer is, if a P4P girl has decided against doing BB (BJ or FS), accept it or move on. It is (at least potentially) a health risk. It's like offering someone a cigarette, and then badgering them to smoke one if they say no.
  • silkypants
    10 years ago
    To Shadowcat point "no" was the right answer. The correct answer was "yes" compared to any strip club goer. I don't get as many bbbj as everyone else because I don't force the issue and take what I can get. I still get more bbbj then I should because if she will do me bare back how many other strangers and drug addicted boyfriends has she blown bare back?
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Stupid question on her part. All it takes is one girl to give you, and subsequently her, an STD. How many you've been with, while a statement on odds, still doesn't guarantee anything.

Nonetheless, to get what it's implied you want, "No" is the correct answer. Because that will make her feel like it's safer. You don't want to sound like it's your first time, because then she's going to think, "Why is he setting the terms?" (Goodness knows we all know it's not.) But you don't want her to think you've banged every dancer in Detroit.

She sounds fun. You might have to PM me more info as I'll be in that area in another couple weeks.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    You gave her the answer that she needed to hear.

This question falls in the same category as "Are you clean?" and "You know I don't normally do this, right?" The answer is meaningless because most guys will just tell her what she wants to hear, but it's enough to provide her with emotional justification for what she's about to do.

I have a solemnly earnest expression that I use when these questions come up. It works for snake oil sales too. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion