tuscl

The Countdown to Dougster's 10,000th Post Begins! This is Post 9990!

Closing in on the big 10,000! I believe that will make me only the 2nd member to have reached that mark, with shadowcat being the first.

16 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Starting a topic doesn't count as a post. So THIS is actually post 9990!
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    In all your life's achievements where does this rank? If it's in the top 100 you need to "get a life".
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ person who lives in a glass house passive-aggressively throwing a brick? Really want to go there?
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I believe I will change names before I ever reach 10,000 posts.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Congrats and condolences at the same time.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Congratulations! Does Founder give you a prize for 10,000 posts? Maybe a free blow job--or at least a free lap dance.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    You need to do something EPIC for number 10000 dude.

At least 1000 words. Think of how you would paint a word picture of "life as da Dougsta dude" and let it motherfucking RIP in a word processor. Spell check and grammar check, then post that bad boy. WEEEE-YAWWW!
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Doug, for number 10,000 you should include the words "fag" and "homo". Just to make it classic.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    " I believe I will change names before I ever reach 10,000 posts."

Lol yea me2
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    And to think, Alucard had a chance
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    For those worried about alucard: since someone did translate his initials into his real name, I did a google search for obituaries for someone with that name and it came up empty. So I think there is a good chance he is still alive. Maybe just got tired of us?

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I sent Alucard a postcard at his last known addy.It came back"Return to Sender".
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I certainly did not like Alucard--with his self-righteous scoldings and his clueless comments and his lack of a sense of humor--but I do not wish him any harm. Hopefully, he will start posting again.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Make it count. Say something interesting
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    Dougster r u posting carefully now and monitoring your post count so that u don't inadvertently use your 10000 post on a shameless post. I hope u don't four get all the people that got u there (god, Rickyboy,jester, jerikson, Dracula, and anybody else I left off that quarreled with u). W/o them, u would have nothing
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I'm down with Doug.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion