Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Loose pussy

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

What do you do when you finally get that 10 in bed and her pussy is so loose that you cannot bust a nut?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Scream in horror.

Then I wake up and realize that it is all just a dream (or nightmare).

Profile picture for Ricci
Ricci
•

Jack one off on her?

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Hopefully she has good DSL.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Recommend she use Poligrip.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Alum Powder:

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Blame me.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol Slick

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Get help! Sometimes two (little) heads are better than one.

Profile picture for jerikson40
jerikson40
•

Yeah, I've had that happen...a girl I was dating recently...early 40's, had a couple kids. But DAMN I was into her. Tight body, asian, looked a lot younger than her age.

But because of having the kids her pussy was, well, loose. Yeah, usually I could nut with her, but especially when going on round two after just nutting it was freaking impossible to knock out another. I was willing and able, it's just she was too loose. So we'd end up using hand and mouth.

And when I'm going at it for a while, I got the sense she thought there was something wrong with ME that I couldn't nut. Didn't have the heart to tell her she was suffering from loose pussy.

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

Finish off in her mouth with a bbbjcim

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@jerikson40: Are you one of those who still suffers from the misconception that women who have kids have loose pussies? You haven't yet discovered that it's just t a matter of exercise and health, and any woman, kids or not, can have a right pussy, no matter how often she fucks or how big the dicks are?

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

The plus of a loose pussy is that it often makes the chick down with faster thrusting. Switch off to doggy or some other non-push-up position.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Loose pussy...lose pussy.

Profile picture for Fun202br
Fun202br
•

Then its a trip to Greek islands

Profile picture for goonster
goonster
•

Loose pussy just means that she doesn't do kegels or gets a daily pounding from a boyfriend with a giant fat cock (or takes it from a monster dildo).

With that being said though, it's usually from not exercising any muscles down there. I've had chicks that have had multiple kids who could clamp down and I either couldn't get my cock in, or if I was already in, had trouble thrusting, even with lube.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement