tuscl

Prettiest Girl You Never Banged?

Actually, just to prevent everyone from answering "Kate Upton" let's limit it to strippers. :-)

How has your success rate been with banging 9.5 and 10 strippers? I've found that nearly all of them are open to P4P OTC (or free OTC!). Now, as discussed in the other thread with a similar title, sometimes they expect alot of money and end up being terrible in bed, but mostly they are pretty good in bed. In some cases their lives seems to totally center around their appearance, their job, and sex (=jackpot for you!).

Are you there any you wish you could have banged but weren't able to?

I can only think of a couple that come to mind. One was a 10 with a great personality to accompany her looks. I did get an OTC with her, but the most she would does was DFK and HJ (and that's the only time I can remember when "private show" didn't equate to sex - thought I had it made in the shade...)

The other one was a 9.5. Again only got a HJ. This one I'm not sure if did FS for money or not. I remember her positioning herself one day as if she were getting ready to bounce up and down on my cock... Just as I ran out of money. We had a falling out soon after that... Turned out she was a total bitch, so I'm not sure if I can chalk that one up to a regret or not. (Actually, who am I kidding? Who doesn't want to fuck a hot bitch?)

Overall though, I'm always surprised by how eager the super hot ones are to do OTC, and beyond those two have always had "luck" when I wanted it.

How about you?

6 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Almost all the strippers I've banged have been 9 to 10, and they mostly are open to it. My ex-ATF was a 9, and banged her a couple hundred times.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've missed a few opportunities with some really awesome dancers...usually because they wanted more money than I wanted to spend. I don't usually pay for sex (although I have) so unless I'm flush with cash or really desperate, I don't P4P as a rule.
  • TxVegas
    10 years ago
    I really hit it off with a girl from California dancing in Vegas. She was certainly a 10. (She was on the billboard for the club that displayed by the interstate).

We split a bottle of champagne and she told me she would come to my hotel after her shift. I thought it was just stripper BS, but she called me from the lobby and I came to meet her in the high end bar. She was there with another girl that she was traveling with and they had checked out of their hotel. They had their luggage with them.

We got a nice bottle of wine for the two of us and the friend wanted some vodka (from the store in the lobby). We ended up having an amazing threesome as they spent the night with me. Not pay for play. We were all single and about the same age. It us just one of those things that can happen in vegas. Still consider this one of my best overall nights.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    One that I knew before she started dancing!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    With strippers, no. But there were a few civie gals that I fucked up with, one way or the other. I had a real keeper back in 2004 but one bad decision and she was Audi 5000.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Two that I can think of off the top of my head.

One was a dancer at PT's. She wasn't interested in my dick, but we had many a long, interesting conversation in the club. She also didn't mind having her boobs fondled.

The other was in a semi-dive club in KC. She was a professional dom, and when I told her that didn't interest me, but it would if she switched, she admitted to actually liking the sub role better, but couldn't get the level of trust she needed. We talked about it for weeks, then she up and disappeared.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion