tuscl

OT open question for the RickDugan dude...

zipman68
the speed force!
Sunday, June 15, 2014 7:45 AM
How often do you read the folks that troll you? Seems to be a lot. No real comment. Just curiosity. I'll say this for you...you do seem to have a sense of humor about the trolling.

4 comments

• rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Some I do, so I don't. There is no reason not to have sense of humor; it is just an anonymous discussion board. Besides, most of the trolling says more about the person who has the endless time and will to post all that nonsense than it does about me. I've long since stopped reading the threads with 200+ pointless bumps, among other things. But I do have to admit that I find the RickyBoyDugan character to be funny at times. I appreciate creativity, even if it is based on goofy misrepresentations of my comments. :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Important a sense of humor is. Should not you always enjoy yourself, hmm? Now off to the club of stripping I am. Herh. Herh. Herh.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    A small part of my sense of humor is legitimate. But there are couple of other reasons for it that are less normal. First, like my narcissism, it is a defense against me falling into deep melancholy. Second, although I'm not a complete sociopath (mainly because, at the end of the day, I am a complete pussy) I do have many traits of anti-social personality disorder. One of these is a glib, superficial charm. So appearing to have a sense of humor disarms some. Part of the overall fraud which deceives them about who I am, or actually who I'm not, i.e. Gordon Gekko.
  • RickyBoyDugan
    10 years ago
    Btw, if you are curious what a humorless version of myself would look like checkout Payer11 - another guy who triumphed in our capitalist system as a brilliant system inventor. If I were to lose my sense of humor as I grow older, that's what I'll end up being.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion