tuscl

Strippers Are Good

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 5:18 PM
Spend more money on them. It is money well spent.

12 comments

• Judas
    19 years ago
    or is they're bad when they're good?
  • Judas
    19 years ago
    strippers are good when they're bad
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Guys, it's just entertainment.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    I thought davids was upset and was planning some quiet time away from the board. But, I think it only lasted a few hours.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I'm fairly certain I don't hate anyone. I am certain however that I don't make sweeping blanket judgements on entire groups of people. This is where davids posts fall short. That coupled with the annoying habit he has of trying to sound like he knows what he is talking about by pulling numbers out of thin air. 2% for this. 90% for that. Do you have ant factual basis for these statements davids? No. Do you have the capability to compile and interpert data without prejudice? I sincerely doubt it. It is sad that you will read this and only think about the next childish insult you can throw at me, not how you could become a better human being.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Wonder why FONDL took that personally? (I hope I don't need to point out to the readers the logic flaw in his arguement (based on AGE differences...)) Oh well, he always struck me as kind of a sissy anyway.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Davids, there are dishonest scam artists in every field. For example I was recently cheated by Allstate Insurance out of more money than any dancer ever tried to get out of me. I try to avoid the dishonest people in every field, and I find doing so in strip clubs is a lot easier than many other places. And I bet I've given more money to worthy charities than you have, so you can stick your holier-than-thou attitude up your ass. Congratulations, you just joined RL on my do-not-read list.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    Everyone has something they would consider recreation. It could be many things, going to see sporting events, concerts, play sports, travel, rock climbing, etc. If an individual enjoys it, that is all that matters. If you don't enjoy doing something, stop doing it.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I am not saying all guys should spend their money on strippers, either. Some might feel better about giving it to a charity to help immunize children in lesser developed countries against disease, for instance.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    FONDL: I realize that strippers are good and that it is money well spent. I think nearly all guys would feel the same way if they really got to know strippers too. I think that some of society's sterotypes such as they are just a bunch of low class, sleazy scam artists might get in the way of most guys getting to know them better. Hence I post this topic to suggest that guys try and look beyond the predjudices in determining where to spend their money. Simple.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Probably he [davids] can't hear you because his ears are full of all of the hateful shit he is spewing.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Davids, the only relevant consideration is whether you think you are getting your money's worth - is what you are getting, whether entertainment value or whatever, worth what you are spending? If the answer is yes then it's money well spent. If the answer is no then this hobby isn't for you. Personally I'd rather spend $100 in a strip joint than spend it going to a big league sporting event. For me the strip joint is more fun. If your values are different then strip clubs aren't for you and you shouldn't go. Why do you have so much trouble understanding that?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion