tuscl

Club Manager Alerting Customers Higher Mileage Now

Club_Goer_Seattle
Seattle, Washington
Friday, June 13, 2014 2:29 PM
Here in the Puget Sound Region, there are 14 clubs. Eight of them are Deja Vu-owned. So, the usual expectation is that there's not much mileage to be had. However, the Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park (next suburb north of Seattle), has been more lenient than the others over the years. At least two-way contact is freely available with all of the dancers I've ever experienced there. Now, one of its manager's posted something on another website, to encourage customers to come in with the subtle hint that higher mileage might be available. She openly stated that the club has longer has cameras in the lap dance areas: "Regardless of what you've 'heard'... Cameras in VIP/ Private Rooms are out (and were only in place during a certain someone's investigation [another club chain] as a precautionary measure). Don't believe me? Come in and I'll give you a tour, so you can see for yourself." This manager is a former dancer at the same club. I've never seen a club manager encourage customers in this manner, on line! I've also heard it said that similarly located cameras have been removed from all of the region's Deja Vu clubs, but have yet to confirm any of the other locations. For the full paragraph see: [view link] Look for the post: Strangers... • 6/12/2014

11 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    Definitely a myth that local DJV clubs are low mileage.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    It's just weird for me to see an active comment section on SCL. That place has been dead forever.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    She is a smart manager. I quit going to the DV/Hustler clubs because of the low mileage, cut songs, and the red light/green light bill receptors some of them use. When a chain has full time lawyers on staff, you know their clubs are gonna suck. Oddly, there was one club in their ownership that was a brothel: Little Darlings New Orleans (RIP). It was a black club and in the lap dance area everything and anything was available. Dine-in or takeout, your pick. Most of the talent was 18-25 athletic creole/ebony. I am sure the NOLA PD and DV chain knew what was going on for years, but for some reason did nothing about it until July 2013 when the club closed after heavy fines and being ordered to install cameras.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I have got more mileage at Deja Vu clubs in Ohio than other non chain clubs. At one Deja Vu club the girls would suck your dick as a part of the dance rate and not ask anything over and above other than a tip.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Milk it for what it's worth.
  • Electronman
    10 years ago
    I've visited three Vu clubs in Michigan (Lansing, Ypsilanti and Kalamazoo) and never experienced more than some two way contact. The contact is somewhat unpredictable and has ranged from decent two way contact (with the kitty being off limits) to the dreaded "hands by your side" style dances. Even the dancers who seemed amenable to extra customer service, mentioned the cameras in the private dance cubicles or the VIP suites and their concerns about being fired if they or their customer got too "naughty" during a private dance. As a result, I tend to visit other clubs that offer more fun. Thus, it is nice to hear that some of the Vu clubs feature pretty decent mileage. If I lived in the Puget sound area, that knowledge (or subtle advertising on the part of the manager) would certainly increase my interest in visiting that club.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    So, does this mean that it is worth my while to drive the two hours from Vancouver down to Seattle the next time that I am out at the coast?
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The DV in COI is a notorious mileage haven, but all clubs in the area are. Still its unusual for a club employee or manager of any club to broadcast mileage potential.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Art: I'd be pleased to have you come to Seattle, but the strip clubs here shouldn't be your motivation for doing so. The camera removal was done maybe a year ago, but this manager is just telling now the world about it. (She's a fairly new manager and is trying some new things to improve business.) This club hires fairly tame dancers to begin with. Many sought their jobs there because it wasn't a known extras club. So, I doubt that any actual mileage will change with the manager's announcement. @ Sclvr: I remember when the DV-COI went in, in 2004. The company had a fairly tame reputation back then, but it had to know it would have to offer high mileage to compete with the numerous other clubs in the area.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    @CG- its interesting to visit other DV clubs and compare the LM to that of DVCOI. Talk about extremes!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ Sclvr: I concur. Been there. Done that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion