Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dimples of Venus

scatterbrain

Minnesota

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was admiring a dancer the other night and found myself oddly turned on by her "dimples of Venus" or her butt dimples, those small indentations just above the butt. I've seen a couple of dancers with piercings in those areas that further enhance the effect.

Anybody else have a proclivity for these somewhat rare beauty marks?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I suppose some might like to see piercings on a hemorrhoid but not for me.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Yes! I once told a fav how much I liked her Dimples of Venus. She was unfamiliar with the term, so I explained I was talking about her butt dimples...

Her: Oh, you mean my cum catchers? Me: Ah, why do you call them that? Her: When you come on my ass, that's where it goes.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

sounds like a classy lady

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

"When you come on my ass, that's where it goes."

LOL

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Love the back dimples, huge turn on! Hate when dancers fuck them up with piercings.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

I prefer to call them Aphrodite's Delight.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

LOVE the Dimples of Venus HATE it when they're pierced

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement