tuscl

Dancer Reviews

occurious
California
Friday, June 6, 2014 2:29 PM
Am I missing something or is there no place to leave a review of a dancer at a club without posting an entire club review?

I just had a great experience with a dancer at one of my favorite clubs and since I've already reviewed that club a few times I really don't want to leave another one.

In any case she was almost a 10, she had a flawless body, the sweetest face, her tits were pretty small but fantastic nipples. Took her for a nude bed dance and wow is all I can say she knew what she was doing.

7 comments

• PredragDr
    10 years ago
    Spill the beans. Who's the dancer and from which SoCal club?
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    yes that additional 4 weeks of vip access is such a burden ;)
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    If you know her Social URL you can post it here ( https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2… ) and have her rated Hot or Not.

Since you are ID-ing her, might as well hold back on the details of the intimate moment.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    1. There used to be a feature on TUSCL entitled, "Club Discussion." It was designed exactly for that kind of comment, where you wanted to discuss something about a particular club, but didn't want to write a review about it. However, it was removed a couple of years ago.

2. Like Predrag mentioned, you appear to be from the L.A. area. Try these two: www.zbone.com and www.bonedin.com
    They both have dancer reviews, especially the latter.

3. You might try this website: www.stripclublist.com In it, you can only post comments on a club-by-club basis. But, it's virtually unknown in So. Cal. because Zbone is so well known there.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Go ahead and tell everyone. Then try to get a dance from her again. You'll have to wait in line and pay more.
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Yea we have talked about this before. I wish there still was a "club discussion" option on here.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I really don't get why it is so hard just to write another review. If you don't want to be repetitive, just refer people to your previous reviews and let them know that you're primary reason for posting the new one is to sing the praises of this particular dancer. With all the crap that gets approved around here, I doubt that the powers that be would reject the review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion