tuscl

Interesting things w.r.t. the inner workings of a club

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
From a recent review by a dancer:

"A couple of things I did learn about the club though, girls who walk around topless for their shift avoid a house fee. Girls who walk around full nude get 30$ from the club"

The rest of the review is pretty good also:

https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?M=C&RID=21…

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Cool review and good investigative reporting, PC.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    That review is a direct copy and paste of an earlier thread by the same member. See:

"I got hired" (posted March 14, 2014 by Dancinggal)
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    That's my "home" club. Awesome place filled with some of the finest LA dancers - only 4Play can compete with it in the eye candy department. They started this nude & semi-nude walk around thing about a year ago or so. It's very popular and most of the dancers like it, tho some refuse to do it.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Bare Elegance has a lot of hot dancers. It's one of the few LA clubs I have visited.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw and Jackslash. I had a good time at Bare Elegance.
  • Cheo_D
    10 years ago
    Hmm... sounds like something to have in mind for my next pass through the region. Interesting arrangement to motivate the girls to raise the patrons' interest, must admit.
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    If I worked there I would LOVE the walk around nude option personally it sounds great.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    To no one's great surprise, the dancers that embrace the topless or nude option tend to be the new younger ones. The older dancers (in their early 30's) are the ones who balk at the idea and refuse to even go topless. And the club's been hiring alot of new youngun's lately so it's nude-o-rama!
  • trixxi
    10 years ago
    That sounds freaking awesome!!! what a club!!!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I've only been there once or twice but its a great club indeed, trixxi. Its too far for me to go to regularly (and too expensive) so I stick to my beloved COI area. But the Bare is a real treat when I can get there.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Sucks none of the clubs in my area offer this.

I've seen dancers remain topless after they get off stage, but only for a short period of time. And the only reason they did it was to cool down down after they just got done dancing 3 straight songs on stage, then they'd put their top back on again :-(
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I've often sensed that dancers don't like to go topless or nude while on the floor because they feel their giving their goods away for free whereas, the customers would normally pay for that. On stage is a different situation, though. That's just a short tease to get customers interested.

Lopaw and any others who have experienced this: Do the dancers then actually sit with the customers while nude or topless? Or do they "dress" for that part of their work?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… I've often sensed that dancers don't like to go topless or nude while on the floor because they feel their giving their goods away for free …”

That sounds about right – but they can also perhaps feel uncomfortable walking around naked all the time (on stage they are probably required to take off a certain amount).

But if your statement is true; then I think it may be counterproductive – an attractive dancer walking around naked would personally put me in much more of a mood to get dances from her rather than one who is covered up.

On one of my last SC visits; as I was coming in the door to the club (a black dive down here in Miami); there was a black dancer in street clothes coming in at the same time – we had some small chit chat while walking in and she said she would come see me.

I was sitting at the bar and about 10 minutes later I see this very nicely built ebony beauty (the one I met at the door) walking towards me wearing nothing but her stripper shoes – she def had my attention and I ended up getting 10 dances in a row from her (she was a bit of a freak).
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer-

Not only do many of the dancers approach customers naked....many will jump in your lap naked too! Theres nothing better than a 9 or 10 sitting naked on your lap as a prelude to a round of dances. Some dancers carry around a small towel or scarf to place down before they sit down. Gotta protect the goods from unwanted chair/lap germs ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion