tuscl

Slap A Bitch Thursdays

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 9:03 PM
This has got to be one of the best club promos I've seen. Thursday nights at Pure Passion in Memphis, they run an event called "Slap A Bitch." Basically two people get up on stage and take turns bitch slapping each other. It could be two women, two men, a woman and a man, or even two strippers. I think it would be even more exciting if they let customers Slap A ROB. [view link]

12 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    lol! That's some crazy shit.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    What if dukey and bag boy did that. Who would win?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I've been waiting almost 40 years to slap that bitch Mrs. Kintner.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Jestie214 vs jerkoffson40?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Gold ole urban rap culture. No thanks. I prefer seeing women strip in a strip club.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    If my dick's hanging out then does that make it slapstick?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Big deal, you can see that in a grocery store if you're in the right area. Make that wrong area.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    That is seriously fucked up. Slap fights on a strip club stage? C'mon...only allow the strippers in the club, have them get nude, and put 'em in big vat of jello. That I'd pay to see. But slap fights? Only sickos want to see that shit.
  • mausercat
    10 years ago
    How about spanking naughty dancers? I can just see it: You can beat our girls; but you can't beat our prices!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Whats next? Dog fights?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    I hope things don’t get out of control and it turns into a cock fight. IMO – they should rename it “Moron Night” or “Homer Simpson Family Reunion Night”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion