tuscl

Fox News Alert!

A young man crashed his Ferrari into a Miami strip club today. The only injury was a head wound to the driver. So far X-rays of his head reveal nothing. The only clue to his identity was a note on the dash that read
LMN TUSCL....

15 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Tragic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Is there a screen shot of the incident
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Thank goodness LMN is alright! Hopefully nothing in the car to... attract... police attention!
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    " So far X-rays of his head reveal nothing."

Bahahaha that says it all!
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    "Yeah, but how bad is the car???" asks the resident car guy. LOL I wonder what that guy was really like...
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Was there blood at the scene?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    got a link?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    disregard last comment, ha I should have been paying more attention
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Funny there was no brain injury. No brain either I suspect
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Was LNM riding shotgun?
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    You just know that troll is reading this stuff, racking his "damaged brain" trying to come up with something better than LMN. Shouldn't be difficult. :)
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    I don't know Clubber. I found LMN entertaining. The idea of this rich, young finance dude cruising around in his Ferrari and keeping careful track of his sex and drug excesses so he could tell us. I could picture the dude going "OK...the stripper was all tatted up and had big, fake tits...and with respect to drug that was 52 oxy pills, an 8-ball of coke, and 3 drams of Patron...ooh...I gotta tell my TUSCL buds this!"

Ever notice that he spent more time describing the drugs than the sex?

That said, I have to admit that the best part of LMN was the parodies he inspired. I wonder who was posting as LNM (note latter order). I laughed so fucking hard at the whole "picture of my villa, taken while hang gliding" post. I think the only way to top it won't be a picture of a spacesuit thumb holding a sign reading "LMN TUSCL" in front of the ISS with the caption "My personal space station (taken on a spacewalk)"
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I'm with zippy. Whomever LMN was he definitely got everyone all riled up, so accomplished his goal.
  • farmerart
    10 years ago
    I'm in the minority here, I guess.

Even if LMN was just an internet fantasist, I found his whole schtick of the leech-like trust fund junkie to be very irritating. It wasn't the drugs; it was the trust fund/entitlement life style that really pissed me off - the complete antithesis to how I accumulated my net worth.

Like zipman68, I found it most curious that his stories had very little of the dirty details of his time with his Miami strippers.

Worst of all for me was that I fell for one of LNM's parodies. I am so pissed at myself for being so gullible. Kudos to you, LNM, whoever you are.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    IMO, it was a pretty well designed character. I think even the "slip ups" were calculated to generate alot of commotion and annoy. Then whomever owned the character, cashed out near the top - just a little after the annoyance had peaked and responses were getting less intense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion