tuscl

Why Not Look For Your "ATF"-Like Woman OTC?

(Somewhat in the spirit of RL):

Are there regulars here who are only looking for women with the qualities of their ATF ITC? If so what is it that prevents you from looking for women with such qualities OTC? I do not mean first meeting them ITC and then trying to take it OTC after that. I mean trying to start such a relationship with such a woman OTC from the beginning?

10 comments

• Brian454
    19 years ago
    I think it has already been said, but I'm married with kids. What happens in the SC stays in the SC and my life goes on. It is after all just a fantasy
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: "your percentages mean nothing since you have no factual data"

I thought it would be pretty obvious that I was joking that time by throwing in the word "exactly", but I guess some posters here are pretty humor impaired.

Yoda "It occurs to me that you are leaving out one group of customers that is by far in the majority: Guys who just go to clubs to have some fun."

I've said in other threads that I think that is the vast majority of customers.

Yoda: "Oh, by the way, strippers play the same game when it comes to throwing away guy's phone numbers at the end of the night"

My SAM friend in college was doing this with "real" targets. Girls in malls or bars. Not strippers. A stripper's phone number is pretty much a valueless commodity. I'm sure if I spent a day going to strip clubs I could walk away with 12 numbers by the end of the day. But then again if I spent the day shopping for used cars, I could come up with the phone number of 12 used cars salesmen. The numbers would be equally valuable to me.

I am well aware of all the numbers strippers collect each night. I think 12-20 is pretty common. One very strange stripper said she keep all the business card she was offered because she thought it would be "rude" to throw them away. (But her policy was to never call them). She had 900 in her collection. "Trophies?" I asked. She didn't get it.

Finally, some advice: If you do get a stripper's number just throw the dang thing in the garbage or delete it from your cell phone. If you phone her, you are marked as a PL in her mind. But what if she is really hot and gives good HJs or whatever? Still throw it in the garbage. Don't get attached to one stripper: make them compete against each other for your business. In particular make her work to keep your business. Don't phone her up begging to have the priveledge of doing business with her. Make it the other way around. It should be a priveledge for her to get your money.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: I beleive that all of these types of customers exist in strip clubs. As usual, your percentages mean nothing since you have no factual data but Iagree with most of your thoughts here. It occurs to me that you are leaving out one group of customers that is by far in the majority: Guys who just go to clubs to have some fun. Oh, by the way, strippers play the same game when it comes to throwing away guy's phone numbers at the end of the night.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: Yep, I've had girls mentioned that they knew or "got the feeling" that many of their customers are married or have GFs. One girl said she thought "most customers have GFs or wives and only come in here when they are fighting with them and not getting any pussy at home."
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    davids: One word -- marriage. Because going to the club is just entertainment for me. I don't go there looking to pick up a dancer or to shoot a nut in my pants. BTW my wife is cool with me going and getting lap dances. Sometimes she will join me for an evening out and get some lappers herself.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yoda: I think that exactly 0.1% of customers are consciously and seriously looking for relationships when they first set foot in SCs.

In this 0.1% of cases the majority are young, confident, well dressed, musclar guys in their early 20s. They would like to try out the challenge of trying to "bed a stripper". I will call this class of customers SAMs.

I have no idea how often the SAMs are succeeding: On the other hand, I have seen strippers giving out their number to such guys who apparently did not even buy dances from them!

(One of my friends in college was the said SAM type. He loved to collect phone numbers just to see how many he could get: At the end of the day he threw them all in the garbage.)

Tere are at least a couple of other classes of customers looking for relationships:

a) Lonely, shy, guilible guys who go to the SC looking for "sex" originally, but then get convinced that they have formed a "special" relationship with a stripper. (This "misunderstanding" is often due to conscious manipulative efforts on the stripper's part: the stripper either sees the customer going down the wrong path and stands passively by or is consciously pulling him down it.)

Although this class of customer is refered to by the SC culture as PLs I won't be surprised if many of this class of customers suffer from some sort of mental illnesses: in particular depression or social phobia. Strippers I have bribed or tricked into answering my questions have admitted that they also feel this to be the case.

At the extreme end of the spectrum I even met two extremely unethical strippers who took advantage of customers they admitted were "mentallly challenged" by leading them on beleiving that "sex" might be in store for them.

b) From reading this board and other boards I now beleive there is another subclass of regulars whose ultimate goal in being in SCs is to form relationship with young, beautiful women. I will call this class of customers the "SuperAddict" and its ultimate objective THE PRIZE.

The SuperAddict is willing to go to SCs for years, or even decades in pursuit of THE PRIZE, realizing that THE PRIZE will only be won extremely rarely. Along the way the SuperAddict learns some lessons, and as such is not (apparently) as easily suckered as the PL.

The SuperAddict is, however, willing to pay the (huge) cost of the search. Indeed part of it can reasonably be justified by the fun the SuperAddict has along the way. However it remains clear from the SuperAddict's most revealing posts that THE PRIZE is ultimately what the SuperAddict is after. Appparently the SuperAddict is successful from time to time to.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    davids: In your conversations with dancers do any of them mention that many of their best customers are married or have SO's? Guys like that are looking for some strange ass. That's all. Any guy looking for a relationship would hopefully know better than to go looking in a strip club.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    "you seem to start from the assuption that all of us go to SC's for the purpose of getting involved in relationships"

No, I think that is the a very small minority of strip club goers. Talking to strippers and other club employees, I think it is true that some regulars are looking for relationships. There may be posters here who fit into that group. Other posters seem to have their heads screwed on straight about things.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Well, in a very limited sense yes. With the women I have dated and my ATFs I have looked for 1) a woman that I find physically attractive 2) someone I find interesting to talk to. Beyond that, I'll go with Chitownlawyer's calculus. I don't go looking for love/sex in a strip club, I go looking for a light refreshing love/sex-like substitute. If I get involved in or interested in OTC it is usually so I can extend the club experience, not change it. Whenever I have talked about OTC (with the exception of a few dinners after a shift or a quick drink) it was to say get a lapdance because the club didn't offer them, or get a little more contact than the club allowed. I don't ask for dates, and I don't assume that they are interested in anything other than keeping a good customer happy.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    Because I am not interested in another OTC relationship.

David, I don't want to be critical, but you seem to start from the assuption that all of us go to SC's for the purpose of getting involved in relationships. To me, it's strictly recreation, and pure fantasy. Once I walk out of the club, the experience is over, and that's how I want it. Therefore, your well-meaning algorithms to demonstrate to me how unlikely I am to get involved in a relationship with someone I meet at a club are really beside the point. That's not why I go there. I also assume that most dancers who will rub their hot young bodies all over me for a steel-engraved photograph of Andrew Jackson or General Grant would not be particularly interested in having a relationship with me in real life.

I occasionally go to movies, but not so I can pick up the gal who sells popcorn. It's the same way at a sc. My ATF dancer has different qualities than women I have been involved with outside of strip clubs, including the current one.

It's all about context.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion