tuscl

Leaving - Need to Delete Posts

Monday, June 2, 2014 4:01 PM
Hi I have had fun on this forum. The back and forth banter with members and sharing experiences that I cannot and should not discuss in real world interactions. Unfortunately, due to some issues that arose this weekend after a chain of bad events, it would be best advised I delete all my posts and my article here. I also will most likely stop posting here for some time. If someone can PM me the best way to delete all my posts it would be appreciated. To everyone else: its been fun. Hope I can feel comfortable to post again soon. Thanks

22 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    PM Founder and he can take care of this for you. So long, LMN. It was fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Founder’s profile: [view link]
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Try this [view link]
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Bad grade in your creative writing class? Or just the realization that nobody bought your line of shit to begin with and thought this would be a dramatic conclusion? Maybe we need some screenshots for posterity sake? Tinypic right?
  • knight_errant
    10 years ago
    So these screen shots I have complied of your postings are worth....?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    LMN dude, don't delete your posts. They were frickin' hi-LAR-EEE-ous. I'll tell you two secretes -- you've said nothing that will get you into trouble. We all think you are just makin' shit up. So no harm no foul dude. And if there is any truth to your posts -- if you even use 1/10th the drugs you claim to use -- please get help. That part isn't a joke.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I need my posts deleted also. I mean there are only a couple 100,000 S FL males. Someone can figure me out. I'm just glad you all don't know things about me like that I'm 6 feet tall!
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Shit!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Couldn't keep up with juice!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Too late. The NSA has recorded everything. They have your ip address and can even watch you while you post online. They probably thought that stuff was lame. Now all the selfies hot naked girls have posted on different web sites, cool ell. They have instant capture.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Of course the NSA doesn't like to share with just anyone. Of course you should know everything posted on this strip club site is considered high grade content worthy of archiving. There's some good crap on here found nowhere else online. The NSA would have never known about how LMN had so much money and drugs and strippers otherwise.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Lol motor
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Good one motor... @LMN To make your story end in spectacular fashion, you should have made this your suicide note. You would have gotten an A+
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    @mikeya02: Yeah my thoughts too. You can't just wimp out on us. How about you drive your Ferrari over a cliff while a stripper is sucking you off?
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    And send us your goodbye message when you hit bottom. Take that however you want.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    It is possible to delete MOST of your former TUSCL presence. Contact Founder as has been suggested above. I recall that when Daddysgirl did that, even the past PMs I had from her disappeared. However, your reviews will remain, but your former TUSCL handle will not be seen. All such reviews from fromer, but now "deleted members" are still contained in one place. See: [view link]
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Oops, sorry. I just now noticed you have no reviews. You should be able to be wiped clean. (But, if you had reviews, my previous comment would apply.)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer - Not necessarily. When I was deleted back in "07 my 85 reviews were not saved in that catch all file. I think that will depend on how much time Founder has. In any case not to worry. The troll had no reviews.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    @ shadow: Interesting to know. Thanks. Maybe you have the distinction of having been "super-deleted."
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Honestly though good riddance. If only the other trolls would leave after a month instead of 6 years of nonsense.
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^right on jester !!!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I don't know about that one. I think TUSCL has been blessed to have some of the worlds finest trolls. But jestie was born into the world with zero-sense of humor like a few clinically depressed folk are. For anhedonistic folks like that funny stuff just irritates them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion