tuscl

Would you get a dance from this dancer?

She looks fairly good. She asks if it's ok to sit with me. I say ok. The next thing I know she starts talking about the last guy who started to touch her where she said he shouldn't . She said she had to stop the dance right there and told him he had to pay the full amount or she would get a bouncer and manager on his ass. Then she said she was mad. Then , "do you want a dance?". I have to say I never heard a worse job of trying to sell me a dance. I thought about asking where he touched. Then I thought, she said she's mad. Best to get rid of her by saying maybe later. Would you even consider getting a dance from a mad stripper?

24 comments

• ime
    10 years ago
    Nope
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    no
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Maybe later? Fuck no!
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    Wow! hell no...LoL
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    No way
  • TheFword
    10 years ago
    Once a girl told me she just started working at this club because all the girls where she worked before liked to suck cock. I quote "You can literally get a hamburger and a blow job for $10." I wasn't interested in a burger, but I was out the door and off to that club in a flash. I did end up getting a BBBJ and FS at her former club less than an hour after I left. It was more than $10. Maybe I should have asked for a lunch special.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    I'm reminded of a former fave who offered $100 BBBJ in VIP. She was always emphatic that there'd be no CIM. One day she told me that some asshole dumped a huge load in her mouth. She spit it all over his shirt and then told him that doing that was a $300 fine and if he didn't pay she'd get the manager and the bouncer. He allegedly paid her.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Was she Asian?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @gawker- ROFL
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Is the question to me? The girl who I was referring to was not Asian. Looked American.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    shark,

Then, no.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Never encountered such a nice girl probably because I don't get turned-on right away.

Anyway, if I heard that which probably I heard from my CF who flatly turned down some of the creeps who were trying to get in her panties. In my case, I would ask her to tell me more about her not wanting to go the man's way. And after having that conversation telling her I have only $10 left in my wallet.

It's her problem now.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    No sir
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Mad stripper? Y'all know your brother Slick. The madder the better.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Clubber cracks me up!!!
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    "She looks fairly good. She asks if it's ok to sit with me. I say ok."

She wouldn't even get that far with me if she looked only "fairly good".
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @sharkhunter: Not a chance.

@Clubber: LO-fucking-L!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion