tuscl

More drama from stripperweb

Now they are trying to say being a stripper is as stressful as being in combat!https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

21 comments

• Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    OMG I can't believe I read some of that crap...if I ever met some of these botches face too face...
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Sounds like a pretty histrionic claim if you get what I'm trying to say.
  • Ironcat
    10 years ago
    Geez, I had to stop reading it. I think she's got a degree in Psychology from Whatsamatta U.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    10 years ago
    I'm reminded of a refrain to the Ramstein song "Wolt Ihr das Bet in Flamen Sehen" (Would you like to set the Bed in Flames) that had (sung in German) a chorus "Sex is Battle___ Love is WAR!/ Sex is Battle_ Love is WAR!"

So let the combat Begin!!!
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Doesn't surprise me. Just read and enjoy the entertainment.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    25 pages of head nodding. Christ.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "you are the most important person in the business, more so than the customers"

Hmmm....really? Then it's the only business in the effing universe that customers are not the most important part of the business.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    "Don't act stripper-ish outside of the club"

Apparently about 5000 duck lipped strippers on Facebook never got that message
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    ^^^motor u ALWAYS have me cracking up😂😂😂😂👏👏👏
  • chessmaster
    10 years ago
    im disgusted reading that garbage. granted, im not the type to grab and grope. i actually dont touch them unless they invite me to. but rape and sexual assault? i doubt most customers are that bad unless you're in one of those dive bars.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I don't understand why any of you even read that shit. Bored?
  • minnow
    10 years ago
    Do you all ('yawl, youse guys) realize that thread is 3 years old,with over 90% of comments 2-3 years old. Token number of 2014 posts "head nodders".
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    "I don't understand why any of you even read that shit"

I don't understand how you can NOT read it! I can't tear myself away
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Funny thing about combat is that the viewpoint of the women and children somehow seems to get drowned out.

My buddy from Nicaragua became a citizen this year. He took tests to become an American. He was a child during the 80's and los contras. He's more anti-war than any hippie I've ever met. I guess that happens when you survive war as a child as opposed to being an adult male with no bodily danger at hand.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    It's just sad reading it, man. I just feel sorry for these ladies who nod and agree, I really want to give them a buck to make these bad feelings go away.

Here's a buck girl, take it.

Take it for that guy who caressed you so much it felt like you were groped too good.

Here's a buck girl, take another one.

Take it for the guy who smooth talk you into sucking his dick, sucked him so bad he came into your mouth. I guess you need another buck, here ya go.

Here's a buck girl, just to make feel better.

Take for the guy you stared too much on your booty, stared so much you allowed him to finger you anus.

• alabegonz
    10 years ago
    "When I find myself opening up too much to regulars I notice it affects me while I am away from the club."

True for strippers who have strong connection to someone they meet ITC.

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I'm shell shocked.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I have PTBS: Post Traumatic Birth Syndrome. Being born has affected my psyche in a negative way, and I need lots of therapy. Mostly from large breasted strippers.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    @All Of Y'all-Keep cracking me up.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Anybody who hasn't been in combat who compares what they do to combat doesn't have the faintest fucking clue what they're talking about.

When your job exposes you to the severed limbs and burnt bodies of children whose only crime was to be born of parents opposed to the current government, or lets you see bullets ripping through the guy next to you, you can talk to me about your job being akin to combat. Until then, shut your fucking pie hole.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion