tuscl

Which superhero should tak on this case?

zipman68
the speed force!
Not dark enough for Batman or the Punisher. Not powereful enough for Superman. Too low tech for Iron Man. Would just try to tickle Ms. Marvel. Dont know what shit this dude would try do with Power Girl. Perhaps is is a case....for Zipman!

From Egotastic --

Boston College students have to contend with a new fiendish super villain that police have dubbed "the Tickler". This dirty boy likes to go around and...well...tickle people. He sneaks into college dorms and apartments and tickles people while they are asleep, which is pretty effing creepy. The police had thought that this serial tickler was a myth made up by drunk college students. He is not a legend, he's real. As one of his victims explains his run in with the dastardly tickler,

"I thought my friend was just trying to annoy me, but I soon realized it wasn't anyone I knew. I freaked out and sat up but he was already on the way out.”

I'm not sure what's going on up there. What possible thrill can this guy get out of tickling people? I admit that I have a hard time understanding what motivates perverts today. What happened to the good old days of people flashing their wieners and strangers of looking at pictures of feet. It was a simpliler time before the internet. Back then perverts had to stick to five or six perversions. Now there are literally thousands. What's next? A guy who gets off on giving Indian Burns or Wet Willies?

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I dont know about Boston, but we have the make my day law here. That idiot would have ended up on the floor bleeding and struggling for his last breath already if he tried that around here.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Soooo...CJ is more of a Punisher man. Check!
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I hope The Tickler doesn't team up with Belly Button Fart Man.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    That's nothing Zip,Atlanta area police are looking for Bubble Bath Boy.He asks strippers if they want a bubblebath and when they decline he goes all postal.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^lol... I think I saw that guy in Colorado. He was wearing a shirt that said "I woke up for this?". He also had his keys hanging on his belt complete with a rubber duckey key chain
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The Tickler might be able to get away with it at Boston College, but he should not try it at the University of Texas.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^LOL.Thats him.He also likes to make "tongues wag" at Ruby Tuesdays while he forgets what day it is.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Send The Tickler to San Francisco. I'd like to watch his tickling backfire.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's supercilious!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Wheres my taint town?Cuz I want it tased.
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    Where have all the genteel perverts like this tickler dude gone?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion