tuscl

Trouble

Wednesday, May 28, 2014 7:16 PM
I knew she was trouble when she walked on the stage ... Super cute, slim, petite brunette, perky natural B-cups, with her hair in a sassy ponytail - just my type, and there was something about the way she moved on stage, too. Several sets of lap dances later, I complimented her again on her dancing, and asked if she had taken dance in school, and that's when she said, "No, but I was a Cheerleader, that's kind of the same thing, isn't it?" Yes, yes it is. Trouble, trouble, trouble

13 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Smells like teen spirit Steve. Go for it.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I once had a Pitbull named Trouble. Great dog. Old Family Red. Good hog dog. Died in '05 from cancer.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers at my favorite club is Trouble. She has no resemblance to your dancer, though.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Steve, do you live in River City?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I knew a dancer named "Trubble". That is the way she spelled it and said that she chose it because she was always in it. :)
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Trubble? You all are watching to much "Grimm" on hulu!
  • calvinrex
    10 years ago
    With a capital T, and that rhymes with P, and that stands for POON....
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Being a cheerleader at a large HS can definitely be like taking lessons! You have to learn a LOT of stuff, and they practice as much as anyone playing a team sport. The coach will have been a professional dancer is some capacity. My daughter took Poms which is like cheerleading, but way more dancing and no cheering. She could put lots of strippers to shame. I know the stripper's reply was like a dumb blonde thing but it really wasn't!
  • PeteBull19
    10 years ago
    One of my favorite dancers in Seattle was a college cheerleader. Great moves...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Of all the SC joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine” Casablanca
  • likes2look
    10 years ago
    Trouble often arrives wearing heels. Steve, she sure has your number. I wonder if she still has her cheer outfit at home? You need to find out for us. Good luck and try to limit the financial damage.
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    "I wonder if she still has her cheer outfit at home? You need to find out for us." @likes - Oh, I intend to - however I've learned the hard way that asking about it on the first visit tends to creep the girl out, lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I've met a few dancers called Trouble. I was wondering why they keep finding me. I've been called trouble myself by a couple of people. So far I haven't met any dancers called Peace Or Tranquility.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion