tuscl

Her: I'm not wearing any panties

So I saw the story of Kate Middleton (yes, that Kate Middleton) apparently being caught not wearing any panties, and it reminded me of something that happened during my SB experiment.

I took a SB candidate out for dinner and afterwards we walked around and did some window shopping. I noticed her looking at a set of bra and panties on a mannequin in a store window.

Me: Do you like those?
Her: I like the bra, but I think panties are a waste of money.
Me: Oh?
Her: I never wear them.
Me: Ah, never?
Her: (Smiling) I'm not wearing any panties now.

She must have seen the skeptical look on my face, because she took my hand and guided it under her dress and said "see?" Yep, no panties.

I had mixed feeling, it was kind of a turn-on in a naughty way, but I also couldn't stop thinking that it seemed very unhygienic, which was kind of a turn-off.

Anyway, your experiences?

http://www.bild.de/unterhaltung/leute/ca…

7 comments

• LMN
    10 years ago
    Of the times I've seen the current fav stripper, she has worn panties like once and never a bra. She always feels the need to tell me "I'm not wearing a bra. I don't own any bras that fit since my boob job" (got DD's like 5 months ago).

Honestly it doesn't really do anything positive or negative for me.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    My ATF has been going commando for the past 6 months or so. I was driving her to a residential drug detox program today and she slouched down in her seat and slid her sweatpants down to her ankles. She then opened a box of tampons, removed one and slipped 3 cigarettes into the guide and then inserted the "tampon" into her coochie. I noticed the truck driver in the right hand lane had pulled beside us and was getting an eyeful. She then took an old flip phone put it in a Baggie and slipped that in beside the tampon. I asked her if she wanted me to shove the charger up her ass but she declined. Her only comment:"Don't judge me. I'll call you"
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    @gawker

It is crazy how parallel our experiences are.

Just the other day I was discussing the intricacies of hiding drugs and other such contraband up one's pussy. The candor in which she spoke about sticking bags of coke and such in her vagina was pretty odd and almost repulsively low class to be honest.

Sometimes they do or say things that really remind you that they come from a completely different world than us.
  • ime
    10 years ago
    @gawker your stories about your ATF are some of the funniest stuff that gets posted here. I know she has driven you crazy based on your stories but keep'em coming man they are always good for a chuckle.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Me neither.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My current g/f (not a sex worker!)never wears panties. After fucking her bb Tuesday I asked if leakage was a problem; she didn't seem to think so. She said she likes the cum oozing down her leg when she wears a skirt. Hmm...
  • Otto22
    10 years ago
    I think the Kate Middleton photo is not sans panties but rather wearing a thong. BTW, did you know that the queen has lead weights sewn into the hems of her dresses so no such misadvantures occur?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion