tuscl

Hot Chicks In Sports Atitre

Sunday, May 25, 2014 12:16 AM
C'mon people, I know that I ain't the only one who loves chicks in sports gear. Time to step up to the if leagues and support your team. And fans! C'mon Duke. Stop being a pussy and show some of that rush pussy!

5 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's big not if. Only if your balls are big enough.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    My original had a NASCAR jumpsuit that she looked fantastic in. So much so that the first time shekitout saw her in it, he had to leave the club to go home and send me a PM about it and then go back to the club.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    That's great [view link] soup du jour wears my hallowed #56 jersey.
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Women in sports gear- volleyball always gets my attention - tight shorts and knee pads. Any sport which promotes getting women on their knees can't be all bad.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    If the gear is form-fitting it can be sexy. I saw a new prospective CF at one of my local clubs recently. She looked great on stage, but my first sight of her was while she was on the floor, in an oversize, loose fitting football jersey. I couldn't tell what her figure was dressed like that. It's a good thing that she went on stage. (She took the jersey off before even entering the stage and was in a basic two-piece costume at that point). I noticed she didn't sell any dances while walking the floor in that jersey. She was very young, and probably thought her pretty face, alone, was good enough to attract customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion