tuscl

Why do strippers care if you are married or in a relationship?

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:51 AM
So, I am at a club and having a conversation with a stripper. After a few dances she asked me if I am married, even checks my hand for a ring. Then ask if I have a girlfriend. It just puzzles me, does it even matter? I aksed if she was allergic to rings.. :) Do I lose my chance to ask her on a date? Like that would happen. Actually, Some insite as to why anyone woman would ask would be helpful. Long time single but still a nice guy.

28 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    Are you LMN? 'Cos if you are you own a Ferrari 612 (albeit one you received from your dad), a private helicopter (also from dad), and a Soyuz capsule (also used by dad, when he visited Mir In the '90s). She probably saw your driver toting the trailer with the Soyuz capsule into the strip club parking lot and then saw you pop out of the hatch in your spacesuit. This led her to conclude that you're rich. If your also married she might be able to get compromising photos and extort your Soyuz capsule from you. Makes total sense to me! Fortunately, you aren't married, so you can pay her $900 to come back to your $500 hotel room and screw like bunnies while doing blow directly out of a condom still lodged in a mule's rectum. Now the real question is "why did you post the goofy Ferrari pic when you could have taken a pic of your space capsule?
  • zipman68
    10 years ago
    ...driver towing the trailer... Normally I wouldn't correct a minor typo, but the idea of using a Ferrari to tow a trailer with a post-reentry space capsule on it is frickin' funny. I want all of my brothers to have that image!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Good one zip! :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    No lost chances. She just wants to know the situation and how it pertains to her ability to collect as much money from you as possible.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Most PL's are married; that's the point.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I just had a cute MILF dancer ask me this question last week. She saw the ring before I could answer. Then I got FS from her in the VIP. I'm not sure why they ask but a yes answer never seems to be a problem. If anything a yes answer seems to make them more willing to do extras. Most of them seem to like married guys in my experience.
  • Draper
    10 years ago
    Agree with JohnSmith. Not just talking about extras, but giving them an honest answer here may help the customer and dancer relax and drop their guards a little bit. Has worked for me.
  • looneylarry
    10 years ago
    I agree. I think they are trying to find out if you are married--that way they will know that you won't create any entanglements, no drama, and provide large, infrequent cash infusions. If anything happens on the side, less chance of STD. But mostly the chance for hitting larger wads of cash on a semi-regular basis. A single guy trolling SCs may be a red flag, a social misfit, a perv. But a married guy occasionally showing up probably means that he is looking for an outlet, probably clean fun, every so often. And it is a conversation starter.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    They don't care. They are only making conversation. The only gold they care about is the kind in your wallet.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ bingo!
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    " A single guy trolling SCs may be a red flag, a social misfit, a perv" Of course, that doesn't apply to any of the single TUSCL members that post here, who we all know are perfectly normal, well-adjusted, productive members of society.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    You should assume everything she asks you is intended to make her more money. PARTICULARLY if it gets you a little confused and excited and thinking things like "did I lose my chance to ask her on a date?"
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Us older single guys have to watch out, They know we are not going to live that much longer. So if they can get us to marry them, they can cash in on our inheritance. :)
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ are strippers really that cold and calculating? :-)
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    Interestingly enough I get asked if I am single all the time because I never wear a wedding ring. When I volunteer the information that I am not only married, but thrilled to be married, they seem to provide a more fun experience. No matter who, what, where or when, if you want to do great with women, being taken makes it easier.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    It is SS. I've had them ask that and feign disappointment that I was already taken and unavailable to them. Life would be more fun if I was that naive. They only care if we are married (either way) when it may impact their revenue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It doesn’t matter what you tell a stripper as long as you don’t tell them you don’t have any $$$..
  • Hornygolfer20
    10 years ago
    I've been asked by dancers before and my experience is that they realize that married guys are there to get what they don't get at home. That is a eyeful of ass an gaping pussy! :-)
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    A smart dancer should tailor her approach based on your answer. Note that this can swing both ways. Certain girls will be less apt to do anything with a single guy because they figure he doesn't have the cash a married guy does, or that he must be inept about something if he's single. I've had it go the other way, though, where I started telling a dancer that was considering OTC (but seemingly more of a girlfriend, dating-type scenario as she started laying it out) I did have a significant other. She got critical of me for being at the club. Long story short, it's like sales. Just gotta try a lot. Results will vary.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Certain girls will be less apt to do anything with a single guy because they figure he doesn't have the cash a married guy does …” IDK if married vs single is a barometer of spending cash – single guys don’t have the overhead of wife and kids and can be argued may have more disposable income. If the married guy has the cash; he has to take into account he may be taking the $$$ away from his family where a single guy does not have that worry. From a dancer’s POV – I think they may see a single guy as a harder nut to crack b/c the single guy can come to the SC anytime he wants and can thus pass on a particular dancer more easily – a married guy may not have as much opportunity to SC and thus the dancer may see him as more “susceptible to her charms”. Of course – all statements regarding married vs single PLs are generalities. It would be interesting to see how the SW girls would answer this.
  • mjx01
    10 years ago
    As usual I'm feeling cynical... so my first though is that she's assessing what the potential is for blackmail down the road. Seriously though, I agree with JohnSmith and LoonyLarry and who ever-else said basically the same this. "Single" = creepy guy with women issues (funny what I learned when the xATF thing crashed and burned). "Married" = some sort of twisted competition where the stripper is going to see how much she can control you instead of your wife. Getting you to cheat on your wife ($$$ or penetration) gives her a high just like making $2k a night instead of $200 a night.
  • gatorfan
    10 years ago
    Strippers love married men because they can make more money. Unmarried men aren't as desperate to fuck.
  • MrBater2010
    10 years ago
    Ha Good answers.. But aren't we all pervs for trolling SC? "Once the cash is gone so is the stripper."
  • MrBater2010
    10 years ago
    Oh by the way I have had waitresses ask the question. Next time, If I have already eaten.. I just may wink and not answer verbally.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I personally think they ask just as a conversation starter. She's using the conversation as a whole, not the answer to one question, to determine your prospects.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I thnk they ask for information which can help their income and the reason that some guys may feel like their ego is getting stroked thinking "hey she's interested in me" for guys who don't visit a lot and that might imorove a dancers income. I believe it's similar to asking what type of job you have. If she hears about a job that is typically high paying, she might act friendly a bit more than usual thinking you may have more money than other guys and that could improve her income. See the pattern in the questions dancers ask? Of course if you are a good liar, you can lie about everything.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I have been asked it a million times and it really had no bearing on the quality of my dances or my opportunity for OTC fun. It's just another BS thing to talk about like the weather or any other meaningless crap.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    A dancer I met years ago I got a dance from in the last few weeks. After the dance she said "you have skills, I can't believe you aren't married, unless you've been lieing to me all these years.". I don't see her very much anymore. a compliment for a dancer. One girl in a regular bar pestered me enough telling me I must be married I finally lied and said yes. She didn't leave me alone and kept asking over and over. After I lied, she just said, I knew it. If someone is more annoying or just annoying, I'll say whatever to get rid of them. Too bad I haven't learned to alter my voice and act like I am possessed and scare someone away, lol. I've told dancers I have no money but one dancer caught me grinning. When caught I hear, "he's lying!" Two dancers approached me together, one fell for it, the other caught me. Now if you don't grin, you're good until they see you spending money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion