tuscl

What if your sexy neighbor was a stripper?

Do any of you guys live next to a sexy neighbor who sometimes washes her car in a bikini top right outside your computer window and often wears short shorts? If you do, do you start wondering if she could be a stripper? I have that situation on occasion but I believe strippers cover up when they are home. In my case, I believe the sexy girl is a nurse and definitely not a stripper. Anyone else sometimes wonder about the neighbors?

9 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    It's highly unlikely I know anyone where I live who is a stripper. I think I'm in a dead zone for strip clubs and it's an hour's drive to the closest one. I would actually prefer a little more distance between me and my neighbors. I don't like to be woken up when my neighbor is playing her music too loud or visitors motorcycles are too noisy. However I try to stay on good behavior with my neighbors, when they only live about 20 ft away from you, they seem a lot closer. At least I don't live in an apartment like I did in college. I remember waking up one morning hearing moaning sounds from the girl downstairs but I knew she was not alone.
  • gatorjoe2
    19 years ago
    Was actually at work this week, when I saw this older woman (early 40s). Fake Breasts, short skirt, could see the lower back tatoo, sounded immaturish in her words and phrases (could have been the accent). Honestly, thought the woman had to be a stripper at some point or currently, didn't have the nerve to ask though.
  • luckyone
    19 years ago
    Actually had a sexy neighbor who was a stripper. Went to a club one night and thought she looked familiar. Next day I see her leave her apartment going to her car. Sadly she moved a long time ago. On the other hand, I live in a small town and see a number of girls who work in my favorite club out and about town. People are always amazed when I tell them someone is a stripper but they know me so they tend to believe me.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    If I were to have sexy neighbors, much less sexy stripper neighbors, that might be a first.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    You guys have strippers way too much on your mind. If it were me I would be like "I hope to god she isn't"!
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    You are lucky to have a sexy neighbor. It is okay to start a conversation with your neighbor instead of just wondering what she does for a living. You never know, it might lead to something special.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    I'd ask for a private dance!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    My neighbors are all old and ugly. I often wonder about women I see in airports or other public places.

A few weeks ago I was watching a really hot girl in the laundrymat. Her ass was driving me crazy when she reached in to the dryer to remove her clothes. She was dressed in a rather conservative pant suit but still catching the attention of every guy in the room. When she finished folding and was on her way out, she came over to me and asked how I was doing! As soon as she got near me and spoke I realized that she was a fav of mine that I hadn't seen in about six months. She had cut her hair short and, since I was used to seeing her bare-assed in a g-string, I didn't recognize her at first with so much clothing on...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    When I'm working out at my gym I like to try to guess which girls are strippers. A couple of them clearly are. A few more should be. One of the aerobics instructors clearly used to be. I've known several strippers who were gym rats, it's pretty common.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion